KE

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Wow...rarely I wowed witih a product. Especially BB creams. I have mediteranian easy tan really clean skin. Nothing sensitive, dehydrated. But also I take care, a lot. All my life I try to use organic, ore very clean formulas, cruelty free and vegetarian. I wass between this and Misha and was wondering why Misha got discounted all over EU and found out, ingredient squalene, its animal derived, forbiden in EU, and rhey hide it very well. So ordered Purito. Wow, this is foundation, not bb. I always buy light foundation, like Kjaer weis, INIKa, you get the point. Like 5 times more expensive. This is same if not better. No any particular scent, hydrating enough, maybe mixed sking could pull it off easily as Im using 3 layers of seruss, cream before. Number 27 is such a nice colour, looks very dark but its not. Im mediterranean olive skin , easy tan but Im not tanned now and I distribuite it easily. Its beige, no yellow ore red. Just natural.The price vs quality is hard to beat.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is by far one my favorite bb creams. I would say it’s very similar to the IT Cosmetics CC Cream. It’s a nice dupe that’s both affordable and high quality. When I first tried the product I was shocked by how it perfectly blended into my skin. It gave off a natural finish, yet it provides enough coverage without making my skin look too cakey or matte. I’ve been searching for a product that would help me achieve that “clean girl” makeup look, and this bb cream definitely gives that natural look. If you have dry skin I would highly recommend you purchase it. It well melt into your skin and give you that nice dewy look.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This product is so gentle. My sensitive skin never feels irritated (no scent) and frequently feels nurtured. The coverage is medium to full. Though fair, I eventually ordered Sand Beige just because I did not want the gray tinge that comes with the other beige colors. Purito offers a shade called Rose Ivory that is more peach than rose and definitely my favorite. I wish I could order Rose Ivory from iHerb.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is my first time buying it .. I was looking for bb cream and found a lot of recommendations about it ! I like it so much .. lightweight and mate .. ordered another one for my sister

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I like this bb cream. It has a good light to medium coverage and shade 27 is good for my winter skin. It is not scented and leaves your skin with a natural finish. The texture is lightweight and feels great. I prefer misha bb cream and it has more shades but I would totally repurchase for winter time.

I really enjoy the aesthetic of the Purito brand. However, since Korean beauty very much caters to the pale person, I expected this shade to fit me perfectly or maybe even be too light for me. Nope. It is very much too dark. I can use it, since it’s a BB cream and it leaves only a thin coverage, but it really isn’t the shade for me. It is also a bit of an odd shade, since it’s very grey-toned. Not orange or pink-toned like most base products. It’s an odd shade, but I manage to use it somehow. But if you’re as pasty white as me, I wouldn’t recommend getting this. It’s easily blendable, leaves a nice subtle coverage, and it evens out the skin without feeling like it’s a thick layer. I do like the effect of the BB cream a lot, it just isn’t the right shade for me. I must say that this BB cream seems a lot thicker than other ones I’ve tried in the past, but that might just be my memory playing with me. So it does function more in the range of a light-coverage foundation than it does in the range of a tinted cream.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Love how you can build up without a problem. Does not “smear” away under my mask. I do mix it with Purito #15 to get my tone.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I’m obsessed! A little bit can cover well! By the end of the day you might feel like it’s been lighter but do the job. Not sure if it blocks the sun but I use sunblock before it anyway

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I tried the sand beige color , I am a spring type with light blond hair and my skin easily gets brown in the sun. The color is perfect for me , but might be too yellow for cooler and lighter skin types. It gives a nice complexion , not matte and not too shiny. It also blends really well, has a very fine texture and the coverage is good. It does not have any scent. My only concern is the composition. So many ingredients and they all sound foreign to me, nothing seems to be natural and that is the reason why I will not buy it again. Besides that , it is the best one I have tried in terms of how it looks. But I will go back to Andalou Naturals, although it is a bit too shiny for me.

Posted on May 7, 2022

makes your skin OILY! I am trying to compare it to Missha and they are the same. It is a BB cream, not a foundation, but it was hyped and I had expectations about this one and it disappointed me.