KE

DanielleD
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Favourite bb cream

Used to buy color nr 21 of it but tried nr 23 and it is even better for my skin! This bb cream is my favourite. It has a perfect coverage, a good texture that hydrates and stays nice on the face during the whole day. And you need a very small amount for daily usage, such a tube lasts for months!

a90504d2-58d8-42dd-8ea7-0638f8444275
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Like how its feeling on my face, like the matt finishing. One point less because the color. I chose 23 and i am middle color and its still not dark. If my comment help u press like

78b02437-0cae-4e00-868e-f5f522f0190f
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

OMG...I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. I had heard about it a lot & finally I ordered it on Iherb. absolutely amazing. I don't like foundations on my aging skin. I'm 47 & I prefer a good bb cream. This cream evens out my skin & it doesn't turn me to a grease ball & has a good staying power. love it....

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

perfect consistency for a make up cream, very easy to apply very good coverage with a small amount of cream no smell fells good on the skin, not greasy, stays on for the whole day, even an active day (the make up part, i didnt check yet the sunscreen efect for more than an hour) the color natural beige is a little too light for me and a little greyish, i'll check the darker one next time not crazy about the package, a pump thingy would be nice, or a least a pop up lid would be nice

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I really like this. Light beige was OK for me but natural beige is just a perfect match! The tube lasts long as I'm using a small amount that spreads wonderfully. It gives me a nice but not too strong glow. I, personally, would like it to be more matte as I'm oily/combination.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This BB cream is sensational. I use the shade 23 natural beige, it is divine. and not to be erased. It stays on the mask, but its trace is not visible on the face. I use it almost daily, I like it a lot, it moisturizes well, I don't feel it on the face, it lasts until the evening.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Wow amazing product, will buy this package again😍 it helps the skin to build again and you will feel relax and use it in the daily routine , it will refresh your skin and the quality and size are good for personal care

0d096628-f7dc-4eef-916a-79066f6153ed
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is a "YouTube made me buy it!" kind of product. I am Asian, medium with slightly olive tones, and this color works great. There's no scent as far as I can tell, coverage is light-medium. It covers my blemishes and texture just nice without being cake-y or overly obvious. It wears well too - no "cracks" or melting patches on the skin. Great quality product for the size!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Perfect for me! i use it for more than 3 months and i like it very much. it has no scent. it leaves a healthy glow on the skin. the composition is very good, purito is well known for using natural ingredients of the best quality. i have a sensitive skin and i can say it is suitable for people with sensitive skin.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This BB cream has no scent and the texture is thick but fluid to apply on skin. The color is similar to Missha's BB cream in #23 and i loved the texture of it but unfortunately, due to pregnancy hormones, my skin is reacting oddly. I will try again after having baby since overall, i still like the cream and is perfect for my needs.