KE

JustABoulderite
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Second Purchase, Love It!

I am so in love with this gel. This is actually my second tube/bottle. I don't use it every day because it's only recommended to apply it THREE days/nights a week. I apply it at night after I cleansed my face. Why at night? Because I want to give my skin enough time to absorb the product and get all the benefits it needs. P.S. it is not a pleasant experience to put a sticky gel on your face during the daytime. The next day, I wash my face with water only and apply my daily moisturizer and sunscreen. How this gel performed, you may ask? It helps minimize my pores and it makes my face look healthy and glowy. I have also noticed that my skin started to feel softer.

This gel helps me fight against inflammation. I apply it at night, by the morning the redness and soreness of acne lesions is noticeably reduced. It is almost odorless, easy to apply and to spread over the skin. It is very gentle and I feel that sensitive skin can use it, it does not dry or irritate the skin.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I used to use exfoliating toner but want to change to serum but I found this gel. Am using once per week now but will add 1 more day when my skin adopted to the gel. Actually my skin went very smooth and side after 15 mins you put on the gel and less black head. Highly recommended

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It’s sticky. Similar to the bha essence cosrx have. Dont see much of a difference after using this for a while. Peter the toner essense.

24193b70-8c27-4fbd-b543-71d32df0bf76
olaleks
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I like to use it at nights. No scent for me. It is sticky a little bit. Size of tube is huge, quality is excellent. Package is nice to touch. This gel moisturize my skin well. No other effects for me(((. I like texture. It is fits good with my sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I absolutely love this product. I purchased it on a whim and it turned out to be the best purchase I had made. I use it once a week. (I use an AHA once a week also). The scent is like a typical BHA smell which is fine because it works so well! The benefits I've found while using it are: the next morning my skin looks so soft and bright, the texture on my forehead is significantly less.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is my favorite product with BHA. It doesn't dry out my skin, and it works great. I apply it 2-3 times a week, and the next morning the skin is smoother and the blemishes are almost gone. This is the third time I buy it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I used this cream a couple of times and I can say that it's rather weird. It creates a sort of greenhouse effect on my face which is rather unpleasant. The effect partly goes away after I cover it with a cream. I don't know if I will continue using it on my face, my switch it to my body

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

It leaves a layer on the skin that doesn’t fully absorb and it’s kinda sticky. I also didn’t realize, it was meant to be the last step in your night routine (no moisturizer). I tried it again as instructed, and it still left a sticky feeling on my skin. My skin was smooth the next morning, but it’s not worth dealing with the uncomfortable stickiness.