KE

Sophia
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love the Pure Body Natural brand: they’re products are of great quality, free from nasty, artificial ingredients; the packaging is always spot on to preserve the product: it always comes in tailored carton boxes with the expiry date on; and are affordable which is very important especially now with the global economic crisis. I use marula oil for both my face but above all to nourish my hair. It’s an incredibly excellent oil that despite being so nourishing leaves no greasiness at all. I massage a few drops on my hair strands after washing and also between shampoos to keep my hair healthy and shiny. It doesn’t have a strong scent so I believe it can appeal to the majority of us. I definitely recommend. If my review helps you please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks! 😊

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have been using marula oil for years. Used to buy another brand but they keep increasing the price. This I my first purchase with this brand. The quality is just as good. Works great for skin and nails. Recommend to those with brittle nails and dry skin! I love the packaging in particular. It seals with a cap and the dropper is on the side. I can save the dropper for other uses.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I use it for my hair. Especially the ends. The hair absorb it well. Good for adding some moisture to dry hair/skin. Not sticky or heavy. Lightweight.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Absolutely love this oil. Almost scentless. Great addition to my cream when extra moisture is needed. Great fealing after usage. Not greasy If use proper amount.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The scent is ok. The quality and packaging are great. The size is a bit small for the price. The benefits are great for hair and skin. It suits my sensitive skin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

light pleasant smell. absorbs quickly, i don't use alot moisturizers nicely under other creams. i will repurchase. i use sometimes in the morning sometimes at night.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

A very good quality product. I use it with my routine facial oil and it gives a very nice feeling. Thank you! It is 30ml size, no scent.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I'm using it as a part of a skin care regimen, and it's going well together with the rose water, vegetable glycerin, and beta glucan. Well packaged and didn't take long to arrive.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It smells (stinks) like black kumin seed oil. It says cold pressed in he title but on the label it says cold presssed and underneath it says refined? It's ok oil. I had better and I had worse