KE

Posted on Sep 7, 2021
Excellent

I hav oily and acne prone skin but i really want to use vitamin e oil on my face i tried vitamin c of same brand which works great for me. So I thought I should also try vitamin e oil and it works. Although it’s sticky when I applied on face but I just give it simple massage and it’s absorbed quickly into my skin. Now I can use vitamin e oil every night. I must admit that this is actually a very good brand and quantity is more . It’s worth to try I must say. I will definitely use some other oils from this brand and give you my true opinion about it. Pls like the comment

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Love this a lot. the scent of the oils is really good and the size is big. mixing it with the rosehip oil - rosehip oil smell is not too nice and I am glad I bought this one - mixing it with rosehip oil covering up the smell of the rosehip oil. not sure of the efficacy - used it for a few months on face.. no significant difference but probably it helps in the healing of a scar on my hand.

8d2e7a3d-bf17-476f-9246-5a605cec6002
0cae96eb-a025-4809-86b6-0076ee92a889
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The bottle is bigger than expected so that’s a big plus. I think it will last a few months. Such a lovely light oil. Does not feel greasy and sinks well into the skin. It gives a nice youthful glow to the face. Makeup sits well on top too. I bought this to see if it will help fade out some of the marks on my cheeks and hopefully also soften some of my wrinkles.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love the smell. I was surprised at the large size of bottle (which is good because my whole body needs this!) I would highly recommend this product. It may be a little more expensive but I have tried lots of other Vit E oils & in my opinion, worth the money. After that long babble...lol...likely why I don't do reviews, no one wants a novel.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I heard that Vitamin E oil is a strong anti oxidant priduct, it keeps skin younger looking. This is waterly (not thick) oil, there is slight smell but I quite like it. I wasn't sure about how to check how high Vitamin E dose is, so I picked the highest 70000 IU available here. Later I found out that natural Vitamin E like this is about the half of strength than artificial E, also 70000 IU is how much E is in the bottle. If you want to pick the highest one, choose 30ml and 70000 IU bottle.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

So, I was inspired to source a high quality, high concentration vitamin E oil as I have watched way too many YouTube videos of DIY stretch mark treatments and was inspired to see what inroads I could make to my own battle scars. My scars are old now and faded to white. I am using this oil in tandem with my dermaroller (yes, controversial, I know) and so far so good. The oil itself is clearly of a very high quality, with strong vitamin E concentration in reputable carrier oils (almond, apricot, avocado, sunflower, jojoba, rosehip etc) of a good viscosity and absorbs well. It has pleasant fresh scent (smells very faintly of lavender, not the pungent kind) and nice composition. I feel it is nourishing my skin and am hopeful that in tandem with the derma-rolling I am making some headway on my stretch marks. Interestingly, the bottle itself (a decent size) mentions it is good for scars and stretch marks. I am pleased so far …

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I loved this oil, it made my skin moisturized, dewy and balanced, I tried a lot of oils, this is great, I have sensitive and dry skin many times, but this oil relieved the irritation that occurs to me if I am affected by the external environment. Made my skin calm, relaxed and balanced. I will buy it over and over again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is one of the best products I have ever used. It's great for sensitive skin, it's extremely moisturising, and doesn't feel too heavy on your skin. I've used it on my baby bump throughout my pregnancy and on my face. You wake up to lovely plump skin. It also has a mild scent which reminds me of being in a spa.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I like the fact that the quality is silky smooth and a little goes a long way. I usually have sensitive skin but this doesn't seem to bother it. The scent is pleasant, not overwhelming. The amount of IUs you get in this bottle makes this an even better value.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought this oil for my mum and she absolutely LOVES it! It has so many benefits. She uses it for her mature skin. I'm going to purchase this again, once it is restocked, for my daughter as she has scars that need healing and I feel this oil will do the trick. Great quality product.