KE

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I don’t have enough perspective yet but the first use of the shampoo are satisfactory! The shampoo lathers without drying out or tangling the hair. The scalp does not itch! The texture and the scent are pleasant. I hope that over time, this shampoo can only confirm good results. I used the conditioner afterwards: the combined effect satisfied me!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I got this for my partners thinning hair and flaky scalp, so far it seems really good quality and it smells like fresh lemongrass and tea tree. It does clean well and suds up nicely but without stripping the hair. My partner even said his beard felt softer than usual after using it.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have used it three times and it has achieved a great success for my hair .. My hair was brittle, withered and lifeless .. I fell in love with this shampoo because it smells more than wonderful and gives instant shine and makes hair easy to comb and strong

00cdaac5-d748-4b8e-a589-5e6666eee169

It is one of the best shampoos I have ever used! Great product with less harmful ingredients and it helped my hair to moisturize it, reducing thinning and falling. It has a nice and lovely scent, and I love it!

a6ebc780-d7b9-49db-8f88-dfd0822dc616
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Truthfully I was a little skeptical about this shampoo. But I was also desperate. Being under considerable stress has really taken its toll on my hair. I have lost at least 1/3 of my hair since March 2020. I noticed significantly less hair loss after the third time I used it. I know hair regrowth will take a while so I plan to be patient. But so far, I am optimistic.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Wow love it. Definitely don’t have hair loss anymore. Very deep cleaning that helps your scalp to stay fresh longer. For better effect I used it with their scalp serum. So my hair grow around 3 cm in a month, which is shocking me, couse usually it is grow very slow

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I am now on my second bottle of this shampoo. Am 59yo with fine thin hair that continues to thin with age. This shampoo has definitely reduced my hair loss. I recommend it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Just amazing. After 2 weeks of use I already feel the change. My hair became thicker and more full. Highly recommended!!! Use it with the conditioner of the same model

phanlj
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

It helps with the prenatal hair loss, thought you have to be a little patient as it does not happen in few days. It works!!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I’ve been using this shampoo for 6 months. My hair is greasy and tends to break a lot. The shampoo does a really good job removing any excess oil while at the same time keeping my hair soft & shiny. I honestly recommend it.