KE

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
很好!

-finished my beige balayage (from hard asian dark brown hair) 3 weeks before -use it every night (2mins) with same brand shampoo (2mins) -moisturize my dry hair -no strange artificial scent -no purple nail/ scalp -good for my sensitive skin -big size with good delivery package overall great quality purple conditioner

a878814c-e1e8-4d6b-b23d-e1e9ab1faac1
Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality, silky scent, for frequently use, the size is ok, benefit the composition is organic, no fillers or parabens, leaves hair silky, good for sensitive scalp, moisturize hair, the package and delivery from I herb as always fast and great! I will order again organic conditioner and maybe this again

Posted on May 21, 2022

Hair feels so happy and healthy after using this. The size of bottle is great. Great quaility. Packaging great no leakage. But I don't notice it making a difference to my brassiness. But ill keep using for conditioner itself!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Love this conditioner. Makes my hair feel soft when it dries. Also, my hair looks healthier. My scalp is for sure less dry and again moisturizes my hair. The size is great and I love the color. Would buy it again.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I'm really happy with this product. It works really well on my fine hair. It leaves my hair so soft & has made my hair a really nice silvery grey with darker undertones.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Always looking for organic products and this one feels like a salon conditioner - rich and nourishing and leave my fine hair in a good condition to style. No scent/perfume added so just a fresh after smell when you step out of the shower. I’ll buy it again!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I wish it was a bit more moisturizing for damaged hair, but I still think it's great for colored hair and would buy it again.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Disappointed with this product line, as I usually like Pura D'or products. Unfortunately there isn't enough pigment to affect your hair colour tone, and the smell is very soapy.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022