KE

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Instant relief!

I put one of these on my right foot as soon as I received the item. My right foot is the one that hurts, so the pack of 2 will last a long time. Immediately on putting it on and walking around, I could feel the difference. Less pressure on the ball of my foot, which is the part that is always sore. A very good item.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The quality doesn’t seem perfect. Size is slightly loose for me. I’m not sure if I benefit from this product as it doesn’t protect my metatarsal nor make me feel relaxed. I would have to wear them more frequent to be sure. One thing I like about them is that they’re not thick and can be worn with my regular shoes.

531df6cd-3f69-4cf9-bc72-8a776d6d8d28
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It’s not quite as comfortable as some of the other supports that I have. It’s good quality but doesn’t have much stretch. I haven’t had of long enough to see how well it last. It feels a little restrictive. I don’t know about washing or if it will retain odor or not at this point.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Size fits my feet well . Really helps to wear them with trainers for running . My bunions are bad , they help to keep the feet in better form when putting force .

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

it fits well and I've found it comfortable. sometimes summer shoes or flip-flops feel very slippery but I don't need to worry about it after using it. besides it is not that visible if your skin tone is bright

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

smell's not bad. it's good care for the hill shoes. package is perfect. size is good for my foot

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Wooow it's really work feel very comfy in walking. Good quality same size as written, easy to wash

Posted on May 12, 2022

Perfect for a metatarsal strain. Good size for keeping with you and comfortable in shoes.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Since I have narrow feet, these ball of feet protectors are not really very functional. Besides, the little cushion underneath is too thin to offer enough protection when wearing high heels.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Fits well Easy to use Still trying, perhaps will order more as spare. recommended