KE

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I saw this at Dr. Dray"s channel & decided to try it very exceptic at first. Then, my skin was treated to a very calming, refreshing, no redness paradise that has no equal. I have rosacea & sun damage & allergies & very sensitive skin...so, I have tried many products for redness & acne & rosacea... this wonder does not burn, sting or bother my very sensitive skin at all. If I had more money I'd probably buy a lifetime stock. Amazing! love, love, love it. Prize? fare size? nice. It does not have fragance, absolutely great quality. I only write review of a empty bottle product to make sure I do know what I am talking about. Already waiting my order to come home

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Came here on a recommendation from dr dray and doctorly. Overall I really like this product , it goes on smooth and feels moisturizing without being greasy or oily. It helps to mask my mild-moderate rosacea but it’s not a makeup product per say so don’t expect miracle results. It does not smell , sting , or leave a film and I have rather sensitive skin. Would definitely purchase again.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I bought this moisturizer after Dr. Dray recommended it in one of her videos, and I really like it so far. At first I didn’t like it, but after a few nights of applying, my skin got used to it. The size is descent and it doesn’t have any specific scent to it. It’s pretty gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn’t cause any irritation. It’s very light weight and quickly absorbed so if you have dry skin and need a thick moisturizer, this isn’t the one for you.

fac05e6e-8e58-45e7-a333-008722172457
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This one is a gem! Thanks to Dr Dray’s recommendation…I was afraid to leave this review because I know this will go out of stock as soon as you read this. I do not have rosacea but I have lots of redness as I’m fair skinned and sensitive to heat etc which makes my skin turn red easily, especially with the mask wearing these days. The texture is very very light, comes out like a gel-lotion but absorbs real fast and dries down to a matte finish. I think it’s good for oily / combo skin in humid weather for day use. It will not be moisturizing for dry skin in cold weather and I’ve also added one more layer of Vanicream facial moisturizer when I use this in the night as I sleep in an air-conditioned room. Sunscreen goes over easily and does not ball up. The green tint in my opinion does not offer any concealment but seems to even out skin tone. I think my skin loves the aloe & cucumber in it as it seems to bring the heat down upon application as it does feel cool when applying. Been using twice a day for a few days and I’m happy to see a more even skin tone and slight redness reduction. I will be stocking up soon! Please do like my review! Thanks!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The product doesn’t absorb well on my face and it just slips away like gel. But i tried it on my arms and legs and it did wonders. When i applied to active acne it soothes the pain and redness and you can see the good results very quickly. It also helps in minimizing visibility of acne scars when used consistently for a month. Its great for sensitive skin and the product is really good. I used on body and i can definitely see my back acne and legs acne minimizing and the scars are fading. Thanks for the great suggestion Dr. Dray

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is my second time purchasing this item. i love how light it is (not oily) and helps a lot with my rosaceae. Since using this product (about three month), I be noticed that my skin look better. There is no scent to it and the quality is definitely above many other products I've used that was way more expansive. The size of the product allowed me to use one bottle for about three months. I have very sensitive skin, this product is extremely gentle on the skin. I use once a day everyday.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I bought this on recommendation from Dr Dray, for myself and my partner and our redness. There is no scent which is perfect, and the liquid is green which helps to disguise redness. It goes on like any other light moisturiser and spreads on the skin easily. My skin is very sensitive so the ingredients within this really help to soothe my skin. It says to use twice a day to get the most benefit

Best cream ever for redness! i used every night as night moisturizer, and after use it for two weeks i noticed very changes in my redness face, i love it! i will buy it again!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Pro Rosacare showed immediate results in reducing redness and has licorice plus nicotinamide in it. it is the perfect moisturiser to use if you suffer from rosacea. I now use it twice a day every day. It is soothing and calming for any itchiness or burning feelings .

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is a great moisturiser that soothes my skin and calms down the redness. No fragrance with a slight greenish tint. I do experience a bit of piling when I put sunscreen on even after letting the moisturiser sit for a while.

b6c5e1d9-9758-431e-af58-41c55bb0d7c2