KE

Posted on May 2, 2022
Good

I am so happy I found a cruelty free hydrocortisone cream. I just wish it didn't have coconut oil or olive oil in it, they break me out so it makes it that I can't use these on my face, if your skin is fine with those then this is perfect for you. Ive used this for bug bites on my body and this helps with them. My boyfriend also got a rash in his armpit and this helped so much to clear it up. So this is effective for the body and feels nice on the skin.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Love this ointment for my son who has extreme eczema this always makes a huge difference good size tube quality ingredients lovely scent Give me a thumbs up 👍 if my review was helpful thanks

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Hydrocortisone cream is very effective in reducing itching. I use it if I get bitten by an insect or because of soaking in sea water for too long.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I like this more-natural type of hydrocortisone cream, compared with conventional brands. It blends easily into skin and seems to conquer itching or irritation the majority of the time.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

works great, though I am not sure about all these ingredients, especially the botanicals

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Seems to work well on the eczema patches on my hands.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Works wonders on my daughters eczema and very soothing. Its benefits are being a more natural option to traditional hydrocortisone.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I only used it a couple times and it all but cleared up the stubborn eczema patches on my arms

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

very good. bought it for my dad. immidiate relief he said.