KE

Posted on May 24, 2022
Lifesaver!

I started looking for a foot rasp after a long winter of not maintaining my feet at all. They were really starting to affect how clean I felt overall. I used this after soaking them in epson salt/apple cider vinegar and a few passes with a callous shaver. It worked a million times better than a pumice stone. In face, I could have skipped the callous shaver altogether!! I've never used a pedicure tool this effective.. I was so excited at how well it worked that I had to use restraint. The blades face both directions so you're literally grating with every movement. I def recommend going slow and using caution with this thing. It's easy to overdo it.

Posted on May 18, 2022

its quite sharp, soo better dont use it because its too harsh for the skin can cause damage to ur skin but if u really have cellus problem then u can give it a try.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good quality, 2 parts easy to clean, good way to give a yourself a pedicure

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Helps me getting rid of the hard skin on my feet

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Caution: It's VERY sharp, as sharp as professional brands. Be gentle the first several uses as it needs time to dull down

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

good quality it's great it definitely exfoliate it's kinds sharp tho be gentle when using enjoy :)

Posted on May 21, 2022

good quality , not as professions as i want

9eb452f1-77f4-416f-be0a-e42b12c3b1c1
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Excellent care for excellent results

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The quality is so good.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The drink is large, it is convenient to hold it at any angle, after steaming the legs in a bath with a foot soak (photo), purchased with the same purchase on the site, it perfectly cleaned the heels. The teeth of the file are quite sharp, use carefully. After polishing, I applied Eucerin urea cream. I recommend!👆Verified!

97c625d4-8712-4951-bf5b-74e46658be82