KE

SazfromIreland
Posted on May 24, 2022

I have tried a few different remedies to fixed my damaged nails, but this is by far the best product I have tried. Have been using it nightly for about 3 weeks on 3 different nails and there is a marked improvement already. My nails are much smoother and whiter. Not sure what the active ingredients are, there is no scent. I agree with some other reviewers that a brush would be better than the dropper method that comes with the bottle, so I use a brush from another nail product to apply. It also takes a while to dry, so I apply in the evening after showering when I can stay barefoot at home for a while to allow time for drying. I think the bottle will last ages which is a bonus!

Been using this for a week and it has not gotten rid of my fungal infection yet, but it has been very good for hydrating my nails and improving the texture of my very dry toe nails that were very damaged. The size of this is pretty big. I like the packaging with the dropper as well. Hopefully prolonged usage will help with the fungal infection!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

It"s weird, I don't know what in it exactly, but it actually works! tried so many products, including prescription ointments, this one was the only one that actually made a difference.

ANGELA
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This will last me forever coz it's thick, so you barely need to use any. For me, I find it a tad irritating to the skin around my nails, but I'll keep using it to see what happens.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

it doesn’t smell bad , the product works very well this is the second time i purchase this product, it has an oily consistency but absorbs quickly

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Have only used this product for just over a week now and I've noticed an improvement in the nail. The amount size of 15ml should last quite a while, enough to heal the nail

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It works from first use! Excellent quality product. It doesnt have any bad scent. Bottle size is good it would last for many times as u need one drop per nail.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I bought it for my teenager daughter as her nails didn’t looks healthy for a long time and nothing seemed to work. This one helped very quickly. Nails have healthy color again. Definitely recommend

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have used this oil for 2 weeks and it seems to help so I will continue using it until I finally get rid of the terrible fungal

Posted on May 5, 2022

This product is really good and it works well with me. It really helps. Highly recommend 👍

a4568da7-736e-4304-bd5b-b8b95fbae074