KE

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This foot file is amazing. I've never used a dry file but I will never use anything else. It's been 2 weeks since I used it and a large callus is still pain free. It left my feet smooth and fresh smelling; and it's super easy to clean.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This quality care product benefits your feet care routine and relaxes you while the composition of its layers makes your feel great if you use it even at a custom frequency. It can help reduce the smell of your feet by removing the callus l and comes in a small size package. I find this routine very refreshing to take care of my feet.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is my holy grail It peels off all that callus and dead skin the size is perfect for handling

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Very nice product, light-weight, easily cleaned, does its job perfectly well. I'm really happy with the product

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is an excellent alternative to a pumice stone, also more efficacious in removing and smoothing callouses!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after use.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

very good very good very good very

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

very good product, will order it again