KE

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I actually don't really like BBQ sauce and I ordered it by mistake and I am really happy about it! It's even My third time ordering this souse and it's a mixture of sweetness and hit that gets you. I am making my wings with a mixture of the source and the same brand of ketchup

e22f747d-e8ce-4105-a2f3-8ba0c90b06d2
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Finally managed to snag a bottle to try out and it did not dissappoint. I have tried other no sugar BBQ and they usually have malitol or sucralose, and a gel like texture with not much smoky flavour. This was so much better in terms of texture and taste, much like regular ones just less sweet, price point is reasonable too! Will keep this on my pantry rotation! I brush this and ketchup from the same brand on my meatloaf, it turns out so good. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I am so glad that Primal Kitchen offers all the sauces one can possible need. I am amazed by the quality of ingredients they use and will be forever grateful for them as it is hard to find a brand that actually supports your health. It is slightly bit spicy, so keep that in mind, but I think it goes well with BBQ dishes.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Another great (no added sugar) product by Primal Kitchen. A key ingredient to my home-made black bean veggie burgers. I love their ketchup too and just wish they weren't so expensive, but iHerb has great pricing overall and their service simply can't be beat! Try this for yourself

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Before commenting on the product, I would like to thanks iHerb for the best packaging. The sauce bottle was wrapped so well that completely eliminated the chances of breakage. I personally like BBQ flavour chicken and pizza but couldn't enjoy due to high sugar content in regualr BBQ sauces but with this unsweetened BBQ sauce, I am able to enjoy my favourite BBQ flavour.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

This is so so so good! I was hesitant about it being unsweetened but it’s actually wonderful and so clean. I have yet to be disappointed by a Primal Kitchen sauce. This is much less sweet than your average BBQ sauce So u might want to add a tiny bit of honey or maple syrup

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I love Primal Kitchen products. Their quality is always great for someone interested in healthy eating. This has just the right amount of heat and smokiness and is only 3 carbs per tablespoon. There is no sugar…a huge plus. Ingredients provide a wonderful taste and texture. I have used it on chicken, shrimp and even made salad dressings with it.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

really love this. gives my meat a nice zing. It's grate for people that don't have sugar in there diet or if your a carnivore and wont a treat now and then. I found it a good way to make my cheap cuts of meat (Mince) taste much better. handy tip though it doesn't taste as good microwaved the next day ,it has to be added after you re heat.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I’m in love with this bbq sauce really. I use this as the base for every bbq sauce/marinade recipes! I added sugarfree honey replacement and cayenne pepper to turn it into spicy sweet bbq sauce for ribs! And i’ve added oyster sauce and brown sugar replacement to make asian-style sticky chicken wings! And it also tastes yummy as is! This is a very versatile bbq sauce base. You can create as many bbq sauce version you’d like!

Amazing amazing. Nothing i can say more. One of best brand and so tasty if care about healthy and good lifestyle. Try to have this brand in ur home