KE

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The best salad dressing I had so far. Very impressed by the ingredient list, never saw a salad dressing with such high quality ingredients. You don't need to feel guilty about putting dressing on your salad if you use this brand. Taste like a creamy and rich homemade dressing, but with the added convenience of already being made for you. It kind of reminds me of a healthier Caesar dressing with some creamy avocado. Seriously amazing!

Posted on May 26, 2022

With summer on its way, I've been obsessed with cool, light salads. I ordered a bunch of different dressings to try, and this one is definitely our favorite! So light yet very flavorful. Highly recommend! I love that it's made with healthy avocado oil instead of less healthy alternatives. Great for keto (or not)!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Love Love Love it! As always Primal kitchen is my go to brand for clean high quality ingredients salad dressings. It is the only brand of dressings find in my fridge! Highly highly recommended!

7a240af3-7f38-4570-815e-b2ee41e7a199
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Love the primal kitchen sauce range. This one and the Caesar are my favourites. Made with avocado rather than the industrial seed oils used in most sauces/dressings.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Delicious salad dressing! Doesn’t taste like it’s good for you I made it with a delicious cabbage green onion salad but you could put it on anything

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

So nice to know that you’re using clean ingredients to dress your salad. I often buy the ready made salad mixes and throw away the dressing they include to substitute this dressing. Just as yummy!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I liked the taste, but the consistency was a little bit too watery for me. The Ceasar dressing is much better. That was really yummy.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The consistency isnt as watery/liquid as some of the other Primal Kitchen dressings - i use it quite often. The imp point for many Primal Kitchen products is usu no added sugars and keto, which helps me in my diet

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is a good dressing for salads or dipping vegetables. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase though. I just don't love the flavor.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I rate it 4 stars because I prefer the Caesar dressing flavor than this one however both are Low Carb. I am a loyal user of Primal Kitchen and will continue to purchase their products. Affordable and healthy options for me and my family.