KE

SkincareNerd
Posted on Oct 12, 2021
One love :D

I never tried a retinol cleanser before. This product is AMAZING. It is quite a dense yellowish gelly with a scent resembling a good bar soap. Like other PrescriptSkin products, it is an effective professional-level cleanser containing ingredients that are beneficial for the skin. I kept it on my face for some time after the application to let retinol do its job. I am really impressed. Obviously, it is great for autumn and winter. I recommend it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It’s an oily face wash so it’s really removing all the makeup and air dirts! I usually use at night! The scent is good and fresh. The quality is high. The size is very nice and suitable for the price?”. It’s really moisturizing and you don’t feel like ur skin is dry after washing it!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It's clear my skin issues as I am facing from 20 yrs. Lot of products from different countries I used. But PRESCRIPT brand is a game changer for me. Thanks a lot for IHERB for bringing such a wonderful product range. I am also purchased prescript retinol toner and Retinol cream for night use as my age was 47 now. Flavour is nice.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

A surprisingly good product! I bought it to reduce the shipping fee but turned out to be a good product. It cleanses the skin deeply and I use it for night skincare since it contains retinol. The package is a little not suitable for the product texture, it's a little liquid (not thick) and when I open the package it's always poured down. That's the only downside.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love this product! I've tried many face washes and this one leave my face feeling smooth, moisturized, and clean. I love the little beads in it.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The cleanser has clear yellowish gel consistency and very mild perfume like fragrance. The smell does not linger but would be nice it was not there at all. I used pea size amount and it is enough to clean whole face. It lathers good and cleans well without over drying face. I would not hang over "retinol" sign, because retinol for this cleanser is useless since this cleanser stays on the face less then a minute. Besides that, it is good working gentle without drying cleanser, nothing revolutionary. Took one star down for the fragrance.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great company, i have already tried the Vitamin C cleanser and this one is great too. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean and is suitable for my sensitive skin