KE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This Probiotic cream is great moisturizer. Very lovely scent , rich-intense texture but fast absorption. I use it at day and night it's great for my aging,dry and sensitive skin my face look better it's reduced fine lines and make smooth and very soft face skin ( I don't have wrinkles) , and then my skin barrier look strong. Probiotic is increasing microbiome great to use with anti-aging cream. Great ingredients and quality. It's big size i can use more than 1 month and i will continue using it. Love and Suggest! 💗

b30ac476-55d9-4c75-a3a2-a4347ce1c0e3
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This cream is awesome!! My face so soft and smooth. The scent very lovely and nice texture. I use it at AM and PM with foam and serum from the same brand. Probiotic is great ingredient for skincare. It's so gentle and fast absorption. Big size i can use almost 2 months and i will continue using it. Suggest!! ❣️👍

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great probiotic cream!! It's intense texture cream and lovely scent , i massage it to my face and neck it make smooth, soft and better skin issues. Good moisturizer for increasing microbiome, better to use with peptide and retinol at night , great results for my aging, sensitive , dry and crack skin ever!! Good price with great ingredients and quality. Good package come with little scoop. I love this cream!! Suggest it

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

What's a great cream!! I really like it , support microbiome, rejuvenate my face skin barrier, make my face very soft and smooth . I use at day and night my face is aging very dry and sensitive it kinda crack skin after i used it about 3 weeks my face look better . It's have a lovely scent with intense texture cream, i massage it to my face it's fast absorption not cause clog pores. Great benefits for my skin i will continue using it. Big size with good price and quality. The ingredients are great as well. Prescriptskin is one of great skincare 👍

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Good Probiotic cream!! It's increasing microbiome that make young and soft face skin. I used it at day and night, my face very smooth and health it's good for aging skin. This cream very gentle and intense texture with nice scent. Suitable for all skin types,i think. Good for dry, age and sensitive skin for make firming and reduced fine lines - wrinkles. I will continue using it and will buy serum. Good quality and price , big size

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This cream vastly exceeded my expectations - it is now my favorite product! The scent is light, natural, and creamy. The cream hydrates my skin really well and I do not have to use very much. At the same time, it feels really light and absorbs well. My make-up goes on perfect! Love the products from this brand but this one is now my top pick. The Probiotic Serum is the runner-up as I am loving it too. my dry/normal/sensitive skin feels and looks the best it has looked in a long time with these 2 products.

Previously I was using ELF Holy Hydration before I switch to Prescript Skin. I bought this during sale. The first thing I noticed is the texture of the cream which was a bit less smooth compared to Elf Holy Hydration. There was a mini spatula when I opened the jar, probably to help scooping out the cream. During sales, the size of this moisturizer is budget friendly. There is no scent in this cream. The packaging is without box which is environmental friendly. In term of quality, this moisturizer does what it says and I did not develop any sensitivity towards this cream. I just started using it few days ago probably I will have to wait a few more weeks to see more result.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Great cream, one of the Best l have ever used. I didn't expect nothing From it but suprisingly, it's excellent. It moisturises very well, doesn't have any smell, it sinks fast, doesn't leave greasy cast, you get good amount of product... I highly recommend this cream!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought the cream for my son age 23 year old. He has sensitive skin and occasionally pimples under the skin byt not acne. The texture of the cream is pleasant - easily applied. scent is pleasant. My son says that the cream is well applied, softens the facial skin and is pleasant to the touch. he use it twice a day.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is the second product I liked and used with this brand, the other one is the vitamin c serum that I really obsessed. this moisturizer is lightweight and easily to absorb to the skin, not wet and not oily just a seconds your face is just shining, The smell so funny every time I use it seems like I want to eat it. creamy and milky smell. I love this brand I did not fail to try,