KE

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

After six pregnancies with extreme morning sickness, my thyroid didn’t want to do its job properly. This supplement has made a world of difference. My doctor tests me occasionally to ensure I am taking the proper dosage, though generally I can tell if it needs adjusted. Without it I cannot even make it to lunch without falling asleep and I gain weight no matter what I do. With it, I can keep up with my six children and can even lose weight with exercise!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I took a high dose prescription for 15 years but could not get my thyroid under control. I have had a lot better results with ThyroVen.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

i have used these in the past to help with Hashimoto syndrome with great success. right now i use them "off label" for my dog. she almost died from a prescription- so 1 of these/day has improved her energy immensely.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Its still early days to assess if its helping with my throid. I will have to wait for the blood test results. So far so good with mood improvement. Quality appears good.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This product has helped me reduced my medication within a few months, and with no side effects but of cleanse. I recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I’ve been taking this supplement for many years, and I like that it has natural, clean ingredients that support my thyroid function.

Posted on May 15, 2022

These do help alot I will buy again

Auto-translated from Russian

I was looking for iodine, but I found this dietary supplement. Two forms of iodine and complete thyroid support. The effect was felt after three days.

d1812717-8b61-4d3f-9da9-3436913a3987
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The good thing is that it contains a synthetic and organic form of iodine + interesting extras. ingredients (macca, garlic, chlorella, oregano, fennel, etc.) I take 2 caps. for breakfast.

c393a4f2-fc31-4663-887b-c5b4026a51d5
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I take it on the recommendation of a nutritionist. The function of the thyroid gland is impaired, this drug helps to restore it.