KE

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Mandatory product for all over 40 years old

The quality is very good you can notice it from the quick benefits of comfort after each meal, the dosage is simple ; one capsule after each meal. Actually after the age of 40 our stomach will not produce enough HCL resulting in incomplete digestion and incomplete nutrients absorption. So it is great product and has no taste and great benefits for the whole body.

Posted on May 29, 2022

HCL helps me to properly digest large meals and Premier Research products were originally recommended to me by a local nutritionist. This particular HCL is gentle on my digestive system. My stomach feels calm when I take this formula daily. Premier Research is an excellent company, most often sold through health professionals....A reputable company that sells highly effective formulas.... I found HCL here when I googled Premier HCL...I bought it at a great price so I purchased 4 bottles...My husband takes this also...Pills come in a capsule...no odor and no taste.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My doctor recommended that I use a HCL supplement to aid digestion due to the fact that I did not seem to be breaking the food down and getting the best nutrients out of it. Hard to tell if it makes a difference. Only a blood test will give definitive results. Seems ok. This product has good ingredients.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

As a senior adult, my digestion is poor. I have an AO scanner that revealed that my HCL level was poor. I started taking this prodict, and now my level is normal. I no longer have difficulty digesting my favorite foods.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Have been using PRL HCL for a few years now and it has helped with my digestive issues. I love this brand as it is plant based with no nasty excipients.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I was suffering from gastric acid for a while and thus advised to take HCL. This one does not have any unnecessary filling agents, etc. and I have not experienced any side effects and feel that my digestion has improved.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Quality is outstanding with very little else added as a filler, ingredients are pure. Can now digest protein so much better. Highly recommended as a temporary use , no need to continue as it rectified my issues after a few weeks using.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Works perfectly for my husband and has resolved issue is was recommended for. That’s a huge plus as no one seemed to have any answer until this was recommended.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Taking this to help with hair loss as it supposedly helps proteins and vitamins be absorbed better. I feel less bloated and it helps with digestion. I feel it’s working, but too soon to tell. But it’s a good quality product. Will order again