KE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I was happy to see iherb started carrying this brand and good pricing. This coq10 does not contain solvents and regardless of hype in other brands and formulas - you can trust this form to really be absorbed. It does alot more than just guarantee a healthier heart. definite must have.

All the products from Premier Research Labs are of the highest quality and this one in particular! I cannot think of anything negative to say about this company; by far , my number one place to order from when shopping for nutritional supplements! Best Co Q10 I've had. Helps every system it says on the bottle.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent health benefits fort the heart, nerves, Brain, and immune support. The quality is excellent and the ingredients are all natural with no additives added. The packaging is excellent . I will be ordering this product from iHerb on a monthly basis. Thank You iHerb for adding this product line to the IHerb family.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

A vegan product for heart health is very important to me. I need as close to all-natural as I can get, to stay away from MSG that is hidden in some products.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

A vegan product for heart health is very important to me. I need as close to all natural as I can get, to stay away from MSG that is hidden in some products.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Another great product from a trusted company! There is no need to take a supplement if it is not going to be absorbed-check into this one and know your body, especially your heart will get the benefits.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

if only i could remember to take them daily. but still i can see the before/after effect both physically and fresh-looking-face-wise...

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

helps my husband and the price is really good here

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It was received and it was exactly what I ordered!😃

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is a great product and happy to see Kosher on capsules