KE

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is a powerful source of B vitamins plus the rare form of fermentation cant be found elsewhere - at least at this price. The energy is long lasting without flush or jitters. Just a great addition to the vitamin cabinet and trusted source of ingredients from a super company. I would urge you to research the company and products.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Game-changer. I supplemented with what I thought was a high quality multi for years (that included B's), but after some health issues I was recommend this by a naturopath. I couldn't believe the immediate difference it made! My social anxiety literally disappeared overnight and energy/mood improved drastically. I don't get the same buzz now when taking it as I did at first, but I'm confident it has brought my levels up to speed. I would high recommend this product. The large bottle is a little awkward to use, so I fill a smaller bottle that has a dropper, as per the smaller version of this product. But this large size is great value.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

High quality with only necessary ingredients and less filler. The ingredients are in active forms, pure vegan, heavy metal tested, etc. are what I am looking for a vitamin B complex. I can also adjust the dosage easily with liquid form. The size is just right for first time user and may consider to buy the bulk size as well.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A happy juicy! It makes me feel so good. Best quality Vitamin B and premium ingredients. I’m taking 1 teaspoons in water twice a day and notice significant improvement in calmness, balance and happiness levels. It’s a bit expensive but really worth the money. Almost everyone is Vit B deficient. Packaging and quality was great. Felt effect on my energy and nervous system very quickly! Love it!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I noticed that with this product my energy levels during the day increase and i feel more calm as in general group B viamines are known to positively effect the nervous system. I like the fact that it is in liquid form as it is very easy to intake it and it has quite pleasant tase.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is an incredible formula - a really great boost of various vitamins (especially B). It's light enough in taste that it's easy to take down in water, probably even easier in juice - it has really quality, natural tasting ingredients. This is a great size bottle packaged to give this potent serum a great value as well. The only downside to the bottle is that it does not come with a convenient way to measure / pour - the smaller size has a built in eye dropper.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My trusted practitioner rates this as one of the most absorbable B complexes in the market place. I have used this for years and it provides the nourishment for my brain and other functions . I keep it refrigerated and only add one capful to a liter of water...it lasts a long time and is better to sip slowly all day for the best results. I feel a calm energy when I drink this. It is effective and revitalizes my metabolism in a way that lasts all day.

Posted on May 25, 2022

For quality this is one of the better B12s on the market in liquid format. I am taking this to help with my concussion recovery. Within 48hrs the effect was noticeable I had an increase in energy and my nerves seem calmer. The taste is not pleasant but you only need to knock it back with some water. Packaging is a glass bottle which needs to be kept in fridge once opened.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I had really low lab results for the vitamins B and my doctor prescribed me this liquid B complex. It consists of the active forms of the vitamins and is very well absorbed, recommended for people with MTHFR gene mutations! It should stay in the refrigerator! It has terrible smell and taste, but has the needed effect. I even had to stop taking additional folic acid, because this product has enough of it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have been looking for this brand like forever so i am happy to find this brand on iherb. Usually i am taking capsule one for vit b and this is the first time i try the liquid one….taste and smell like medicine. I mixed it with a spoon of water. Since it has to be refrigerated so i only taking it in the morning before going to work.