KE

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Great post natal for breastfeeding mamas

I love the blend and definitely have seen the science behind saffron so that’s an awesome addition. My only critique is the severe nausea I get, I need to have ginger ready in case it’s to the point where I might lose the vitamins 🤢

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This product was priced great and I wanted to have a postnatal vitamin to take instead of prenatal for more targeted nutrition.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Really good post natal vitamin you assist with the post partum recovery period.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Noticed my mood is way better since day 1 PP and I do feel fresh since I’ve taken the pills

Posted on May 16, 2021

After 2 weeks of using these alongside the PreMama energy boost: Milk supply - up!! Sleep quality - up!! Weight - down!! Energy - phenomenally increased!! Brain fog - gone!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Helped with breastfeeding! All natural ingredients!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Great quality and I noticed an increase in energy.

👍👍👍

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

Branding is great but they smell like peppermint which is not what you want die breastfeeding. Doesn’t list all the ingredients so I stopped.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I bought it when it was on sale, and read the introduction to relieve postpartum depression. After all, there are not many emotional relief products that pregnant or breastfeeding mothers can use. The postpartum depression of the previous child scared me and affected the people around me. The original price is really expensive, the portion is not much, the taste is a little minty, and the dose is very large. There is saffron in the ingredients, which can relieve depression, and high doses can stimulate the uterus, so pregnant women should pay attention to it in the early stage. PQQ has antioxidant function, can help nerves and improve memory, and is still being studied in depression control. I'm taking one tablet a day first, I'm watching the situation adjust, I hope it helps, and I'm in a good mood now.

a18fa94f-5238-4133-8fe4-46007ee63558