KE

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my go-to prenatal vitamin! After trying several different types and brands of prenatal vitamins at the beginning of my pregnancy, I found this to be the winner. No negative side effects. Does a great job without causing constipation.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love the minty taste and no burps! I hate taking multiple supplements so this is a great all-in-one.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Hoping it’s the best, has great reviews

Auto-translated from Russian

Strong minty flavor to beat the fish. Otherwise, they are perfectly balanced, without overdoses, with iron, everything is fine. Double capsules, fish oil inside and the dose of vitamins itself. I feel great with them, without nausea, despite the pregnancy, development is going according to plan. I am taking supplemental DHA and magnesium. It is also worth the Russians to take additional iodine.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This is the most suitable fish oil capsule I have chosen, the fish oil capsule without fishy smell makes me fall in love with this product, and the fragrance of mint.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Good natural composition, small capsules are easy to swallow