KE

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Power up trail mixes are awesome! This is one of my favorites. This is full of flavor, it's healthy and the price is great! I will continue to buy for sure!

e65c0523-f114-4fe7-a97a-ac3a955608f3
967dca9d-fa09-449b-b567-4c7dd667c5a1
60504eb4-114a-4b59-b824-4ddd92e337c0
b0f24187-27a9-46aa-a625-6a98c4a62d49

We go through trail mix so fast that it's hard to keep it stocked! Power Up is the go-to brand in our house because of its quality and good value. Some trail mix is super, outlandishly overpriced, or poor quality. This is not! Excellent value and it lets us have a healthy snack without having to go into debt!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

At first I saw some small coconut pieces all over and wasn’t sure if I like it. But after the 1st try, I was hooked because the taste has a hint of coconut. It is so delicious that I can’t stop eating!

3da6ae26-77c8-42ed-9529-5ae2f147cc79
4ac01972-8bf5-4551-8678-f7c53e1025e1
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This stuff tastes so good, it's better than candy! I bought 2 different ones and mixed them together and I just loved it. Will buy more.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This has a lot of the good stuff like walnuts and cashews for the price. It is low in sugar as well. The fruits like cranberries, mangos and papaya are not overly sweet either. I would repurchase

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is a great quality mix. Flavors blend super well. It’s a pretty sweet mix just from all the dried fruits. But I really like it overall. Fresh ingredients, nuts are perfectly roasted.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

So much flavor. This is a great mix of ingredients! Definitely top quality. The taste is flavorful. I use this as a go to when I need a little pickup or to fight off thos unhealthy cravings.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Love this trail mix! Good healthy snack alternative. Like the variety of nuts in the recipe. High quality nuts combined to make this nutritious snack which is ideal for healthy diet. Highly recommended. Taste good and just a out the right size and packaging.

Posted on May 5, 2022

It tastes so good, I put it on pudding and ice cream

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this for my son, who said it was okay, but really too sweet for him. He couldn't eat very much of it at a time (which might not be so bad, after all!) He prefers the Mega Omega mix.