KE

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
perfect breading for fried chicken!

This was delicious and exceeded my expectations. As could be expected from pork finds, the taste was outstanding! And as could be expected from Pork King Good, the quality was superb. I added some spices and breaded chicken with it then fried the chicken in coconut oil. I don't miss fried chicken anymore!! I loved it so much that I came back to iHerb and bought some of the other flavors.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great quality product with good value for money. I use it as a ketogenic replacement for breadcrumbs in frying and to bake buns. The taste is food and personally I prefer the unseasoned one. This size for me is enough for a few weeks and the package is very easy for use.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

So easy to use! I have used for breading meats and poultry, baking and adding to my meatloaf. Wonderful results. The taste is rather neutral, price is great, saves time grinding your own (and then sifting out hard chunks). I also have gifted these pork rind crumbs to a keto newbie who was looking for a breading substitute that her family could enjoy too. Already ordered more!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

These equally as good as another brand of pork rind crumbs have used in past. Like product's simplicity to fill the desire for a little textured, tasty topper (with fresh chopped herbs) for baked fish; for some protein added to a vegetable-based meal i.e. sprinkled on a baked Winter squash half, mixed in with a tossed salad. Great alternative for anyone avoiding grains, gluten and added sugars!!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I'm not sure. I mixed it once with minced meat to make patties. The end result was a little bit unusual but tasty, but not similar to patties with breadcrumbs. It's just something different. Same with schnitzels. This is a good product if you on some sort of low-carb / Keto / Bernstein lifestyle. But don't expect it to replicate breadcrumbs.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I use them instead of breadcrumbs. No added ingredients, great for keto or carnivore. Used to buy rinds and grind them, but this is simpler.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Delicious as a coating for homemade chicken nuggets, schnizel or fish fingers! Even the unseasoned version adds loads of flavour. I use this as a paleo/keto breadcrumb substitute and it is so much better than bread based crumbs.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

We are so thankful for these pork rind crumbs. They are so versatile in cooking. They're a great alternative to bread crumbs, especially if you're trying to avoid carbs or gluten. They hold up very well in baking or frying.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Husband loved them! Great alternative to bread crumbs! Use with cooking to top pasta, cauliflower, though remember it will make dish non vegetarian.. Great quality! No other ingredients added!

Posted on May 31, 2022

This ground rind is very good quality. The ones in the grocery store have way too many additional ingredients. Taste’s good too. I have used it as a crust for quiche and making Mac and cheese. Can’t wait to explore other uses