KE

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Pork king good italian crumbs

Love pork king good and their range, great flavour and delicious crumbling for fish, chicken, making stuffing. If you find the flavour a bit over powering for more delicate dishes like fish I like to blend half with their unseasoned flavour. A must by for your low carb pantry to help keep you on track. Please stock more flavours Iherb and all their seasonings!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I used its as a breading and to make meatballs, would suggest mixing with some almond meal or whey protein powder for a dryer crunch. Makes an OK substitute for breadcrumbs; tend to be slightly damp and wont crisp up as easily. Flavour wise is good and fresh, adds a nice fragrance. Store in the fridge once opened to prevent it from going rancid. Please click like if this helped!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I was afraid it would be too salty like the "original" but I found it tasted very refined and delicious! I combine with eggs and you have created a kind of tortilla. delicacy. Highly recommend

993dd7e9-9fb9-4235-bd60-11c6a6e40568
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I use it for my keto diet. I like to put it on chicken. I egg wash the chicken and then put the chicken in the crumbs. I tend to mix the prom rind crumbs 50/50 with almond flour. I add some paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and a little cayene . This makes it so it's not too much pork rind but not too dry like the almond produces at times. The blend really works for restaurant style chicken in the air fryer. Percto. Great product.

Posted on May 13, 2022

A great tasting product and fantastic for keto food lovers and premium ingredients make it perfect quality pork rind. I personally love it's rich tasting qualities.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These pork rind crumbs are a tasty addition to my keto lifestyle. They are great for breading, can be added as a binder in hamburger patties, and much more. I will definitely be buying these again. Super convenient and delicious!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Great product with a mild tasting spice combo. Convenient being already crushed. If you're suspect of 'natural flavors', perhaps stick with the Original blend version.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Was so hard to find Pork Rind Crumbs online that would ship to my country and making my own was not working out well. These are so convenient and taste amazing. Have used as a crumb and a binder. A little goes a long way too so lasts ages

5ba1e80a-3273-4226-aa22-418dd8b9581b
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Quality ingredients with a great taste! I used these to make a crumb coating on chicken. Delicious!