KE

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Good but too salty

Hey everyone! Russia speaking! I’ve ordered those chips just randomly. What can I say? They’re delicious, though too salty to my taste. The structure is great, they’re crispy; chips don’t get stuck in your teeth, but I can’t eat them in big amounts, a handful of chips of enough for the daily amount of salt consumption.

04112ad2-1eb8-43b9-893f-10aefe4da498
b1e438f4-be1a-433b-a894-7026b5592312
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

FULL OF FLAVOUR and not oily like traditional potato chips so I don't feel sick eating lots of it. Serving size is great and I bought it to share with the family during movie nights but I finished the whole pack in one sitting all by myself... OOPS. Guess I gotta reorder more!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

WE love this brand and enjoy the taste of this flavor and how it benefits such as gluten free and a healthier alternative to chips can be a win! We eat only gluten free so it is a must plus to be at least healthier choice. Its not the largest size but the price is still pretty good especially when on sale! :D

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Yeah, I love these, but they are not a potato chips alternative and will not fool anybody, especially kids. They do taste great though. Almost like a puffed rice crisp with loads of flavor. One serving is pretty large too at 22 chips. I'm excited to try the other flavors.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

tast good , price ok😃, quality is extremely good. ingredient is natural. the package is very big, i treat it as snack. size is big. i eat in weekend. it is good for diet. serving is enough for 5 ppl eat together. i use it when i wanna have snack. the composition is also good

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It has rich taste and good quality i like it very much, the size is sufficient. Good as snack. I would only suggest to add a seal on the bag for better storing. Recommended!

402b2c26-3290-4041-a6df-3fb84152e9e4
438dbf31-90c7-48b8-9ccf-bc9581b6d895
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The snack with good taste, and does not feel greasy. There is a lot in the packaging enough for a few use times. Highly quality recommended. the size of the chips is big

0ba23603-2c18-4497-a10d-b937d0291803
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This is another pack of chips I bought from the site. I wanted chips, like many)) I decided to buy better here than in the store. But even this pack seemed too salty to me. The chips are delicious and crispy. I ate the entire package, but then drank a lot of water: DD. But the taste is pleasant. I love sour cream and herbs)) I removed 2 stars, because there is a lot of salt for me. But if you want chips, then this option will be better, I think)) The packaging is large, ate 3 times. Say yes if my review was helpful. Thank you))

fc1a2143-7abe-473b-8a97-e49ca4ffffac
461bdf91-3652-44cf-aacd-200380cc0057
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love the original pop chips, but I had a problem with one bag. It seems that one of the bags I received had production issues. Perhaps the seasoning step in the factory had a jam or ran out of powder, so most of my popchips were salt flavor with a hint of sour cream and onion. They're not low carb or anything, so I don't think they're good for a diet. As for the bag that was properly seasoned, I really like them! I think I can eat an entire bag in one sitting because the base flavor tastes pretty good.