KE

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

great quality and pure ingredients for this meat substitute! yummy taste and really easy to use. great package size as it's not too big for what's inside. very nutritious and good for you! high in protein, good for vegans but not only (I'm not and I love it!) it's so so good!

I love this for my plant-based days. Other than just adding them to wraps/tacos, I use them for pastas and soups too. It's got more protein than eggs and tofu, so if you are on a high protein diet, this works. Taste wise, this is good and the texture is amazing. Definitely a quality item to get. Size wise, this serves 4. Packaging would be greater if it was resealable, but it is what it is. The packaging instructions is for 4, so if you are making this for one serve, just use 1tsp oil and 1/2 cup water.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Tastes so good! I can hardly tell the difference between this flavor (Pico de Gallo) and the Southwest flavor. They are both delicious! This is so easy to prepare--much easier and cleaner than real meat! It tastes much better than meat, too! I don't eat meat, and when I saw this product in Natural Grocers, I tried it out. After that, I have been ordering it from you, online, because it is much easier than going out in this awful Texas heat and doing my shopping. This is a quality product, for sure.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This plant based taco meat is flavorful and has a wonderful texture! The taste is not too spicy. It’s Fast to cook up with just some water in a pan. A must to use in meat free tacos, burritos, or nachos! Gluten and dairy free too. Clean ingredients too no msg in this one.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Absolutely delicious and spicy mixture. I actually used it as a paste and marinated some soy meat with it. Great on pizza and vegetables as well.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Nice clean ingredients, organic, good taste and texture that is quite similar to meat; could be a bit cheaper but I do love the concept.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I was not fond of the lime flavoring in this variety. While it usually pairs well with some tacos, it did not the way I prepared it (as directed, in a wrap). Perhaps if you added avocado. Still a fan of these crumbles & this brand though.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The texture was really pretty good! but the flavor wasn’t strong at all, so didn’t have that “taco meat” feel to it. All in all it was fine with some good toppings alongside it, but we weren’t terribly impressed.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Super easy to make and serves 3-4 people. But once prepared it's very dry and light on flavor. Has a very strong lime flavor, too strong for my taste.

MalenaV
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

High quality and clean ingredients but, the spices are not balanced. There is a strong lime taste in this!

b1e88953-eac9-41fc-b583-abb2783c255d