KE

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Keep these in your pantry for a rainy day! That’s what I do. I also get them for backpacking trips. It’s like a healthier and cheaper dehydrated backpacking food. The flavor is very neutral and so you can use it for many dishes- pasta, breakfast, pizza, etc. The taste is still good. The size of the package is just right for about 3 servings.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I added canned mushrooms as well as chopped red bell peppers. It tasted good to me but I do not understand how it can be “all purpose” as it has a distinctive Mexican spicy taste. My friend, who is not into spicy foods, took one bite and didn’t eat any more. I will definitely keep it on hand as I like to eat healthy and I love spicy food.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Very good brand of pea protein crumbles! Tried this one prepared as a vegan sloppy joe & it was very enjoyable & tasty! They should sell larger, resealable packages of these!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I liked the texture and taste and it does well as a bolognaise ingredient. I don't notice a difference from having real meat! You will need to add a sauce - or it will be bland. It's enough for 4 to 6 servings and I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

easy to make and to add to every vegan meal as protein. you can make the whole bag and then keep in the freezer in small portions. next time I will get the one unseasoned to go with everything

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Made as instructed then mixed with same amount beef. Added great flavour but did add a certain rubbery texture to the beef. Overall a great product.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Always excited for new vegan options, and this one is a good one. Easy to make, nice flavor, a good substitute for dishes that call for minced meat

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very delicious! Even better if I gave 2 more minutes to cook. I cooked it for 15 minutes, I recommend on 20 minutes. In the picture it’s only 1/3 of the package

7e77b5ae-59ce-4a3e-bd82-657b506cae00
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

love these so much!! ready in 20 mins. great for tacos, rice bowls, omelets, and stir fries

Caseywilson
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Easy to prepare and cook and most importantly, super tasty and delicious. High in protein and made with organic ingredients. Better than meat!