KE

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
One of my all time holy grails

(now hear me out, I know it’s a lil wack, but I use it on my face as well as body and hair) it has excellent gentle surfactants, lathers and lightly foams, and leaves my skin feeling very soft. It makes sense it’s gentle, it uses some of the same surfactants often used in cleansers for sensitive skin; you know the surfactant amounts aren’t going to be crazy high since babies don’t produce much sebum that it would need to degrease; and it’s meant to be gentle on their skin too. This removes makeup pretty decently I tried it once without oil cleansing first; it’s gentle enough for day and night; it is amazing. I honestly think every skin type can use this. My dry skin friend put me on it, and I’m combo oily prone to dehydration.

انزل أسفل لقراءة التعليق بالعربية As a first time mom for a 7 months old boy, I find this shampoo is very gentle on my baby hair ( plus body ), it leave if fresh & shiny & most importantly free from harsh stuffs which is mainly why I seek this brand in the first place .. a very tiny amount on the tip of your finger will do the trick or it can be overwhelming ,what makes it stay for long ! .. a recurring costumer for the second time & this time I stocked 2 .. Recommended 🥰 كأم للمرة الأولى لطفل عمره 7 شهور ، أشوف هذا الشامبو لطيف جدا على شعر ابني ، يتركه فرش و يلمع وأهم مافي الأمر انه خالي من المواد الضاره اللي خلتني ألجأ لهالشامبو في المقام الأول . كمية صغيره على طرف اصبعك راح تكون كافيه ولا راح يكون فائض جدا وبتحتاجي وقت تغسليه وهالشي يخليه يضل فترة طويله ( اشوفه اقتصادي جدا ) .. رجعت للمرة الثانيه وهذي المره شريت ٢ ، أنصح به !

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This was recommended to me as a gentle face wash to use along with my Benzoyl Peroxide face wash. While it is fragrance-free it has this amazingly mild nutty scent. Super pleasant, coming from someone who is sensitive to most scents. I’m in my mid twenties with combo, sensitive, acne-prone, dehydrated skin but my skin responds so well to this formula. The packaging is good as well, no leaks or spills and it came earlier than expected. The size of the bottle was also very good, a little goes a long way. It’s composition is not too viscous but it lathers very easily. I was a little nervous about getting a liquid product delivered in this crazy Florida heat, I’ve had problems from other companies delivering during the rainy/hot summer seasons. I’m glad I ordered this though, the quality of this definitely weighed out the cons of my fears. I would recommend this to anyone of any age!

AnaAna
Posted on May 24, 2022

Good quality basic baby soap. I like that it doesn’t have any scent. The soap is very gentle and not drying, good for sensitive baby skin, so I like to use it for everyday wash. The package is convenient also, you need only one hand to get soap out of the bottle.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

We love this shampoo in our house! My picky kids don't mind washing their hair with this shampoo, and I also love it. It has no discernible smell, and it leaves my hair soft and clean. I also don't have random red spots on my skin after showering from any allergic reactions. This one seems to cause no reaction, which is a huge plus. I find it a bit pricy though.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

After using Pipette, Baby Shampoo & Wash, I do love that it is fragrance free. It's very difficult to find a shampoo (and/or body wash) without fragrances added. I'll take that over limited sudsing (as others have noted in reviews). I'm happy with this shampoo, overall, I just wish the bottle was a bit larger.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

'Hi there! I just wanted to drop you a message because I've been so shocked at how well my skin is reacting to your products! I ordered a couple of sample size products to try as my skin is sensitive & spot prone, and NOTHING has worked this quickly before. Thank you so much for creating your beautiful, natural, organic, environmentally friendly skin care products. I can't wait to order them full size!'

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It’s good. I’m in my twenties and I use it as a body wash. Dr. Dray recommended this one. It does the job. I like the packaging, it’s really cute, the color is really pretty and the pump is very convenient. I don’t really like how little lather I get. But that’s my personal preference. I prefer the attitude fragrance free wash to this just because I like more lather in my body wash. It’s quite gentle, good for sensitive skin. I don’t regret buying this product.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The best shampoo to use it for eczema skin the size is good quality is find the package is OK Benefits moisturize the skin make It moist good for sensitive skin

Somayya
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Scent is nice I use it for my 4 and 2 ages. Quality and size is perfect Package is cute Great benefit for sensitive kids