KE

Green Lion
Posted on Oct 10, 2021
Very good

I have combo/dry and acne prone skin. No smell. Light texture as it's a lotion. It is easy to spread and I feel my skin hydrated. I don't think it would work if you have dry skin to very dry skin because it's quite light. I like the price for the quantity you get! I would buy this product again. Especially for spring/summer time.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I use it for my hands , I fell in love with the formula , a light weight lotion but i feel it’s greasy .. I don’t like that as i take time to remove it from my hands even if i wash it many times i feel like it still there.. other than that it’s amazing as it highly moisturize the skin for a very long time . If my review was helpful please like

Posted on May 30, 2022

Been using this as a face cream. No scent, very moisturising and light lotion texture. Have been using it a few weeks, so far no break outs. Great for sensitive skin. I have eczema and rosacea.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Perfect as a year round body lotion for adults too! More on the liquid-y side so easy to spread around the body but still very moisturizing.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I use this on my face as an affordable moisturiser. At night I use two layers, but during the day I only need one with my sunscreen on top (I have normal to oily skin for reference). I appreciate that it's un scented and contains ceramides.

Great baby lotion with simple and natural ingredient list. The package is also very pleasant and minimalistic.

32fb8d3d-3f28-40bb-8995-8b4d107e3a5d
Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I keep this tube on my desk and use it as a lightweight hand lotion throughout the day, and it's just perfect for that! The texture is a little thinner, so it sinks in quickly, and, with squalane as the second ingredient, it moisturizes really well without being greasy. Pipette is Biossance's sister brand, so their products use the same high quality, sugar cane-derived squalane.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

This cream is amazing, Some moms in my community recommended me this cream, I love that it has no fragrance and it leaves my baby’s skin soft and nice! On the think dirty app it’s rated super low for toxic stuff in it so I consider it very safe for my little one! Incredibly happy and will be getting more

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I used it as a face lotion and I really like it

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

My favorite face lotion for the am under spf! It cleared up skin issues! Amazing!