KE

Posted on Jan 4, 2022
fun snacks

I'm not a fan of nachos so in terms of the texture of nachos or the taste of nachos I really have nothing to say because I have nothing to compare, but cheese-flavored snacks? For that I straight jump! The texture is such a combination of teddy bears and doritos (more towards the doritos of course for the crunchiness that nachos should have). The cheesy taste, for which I bought the snack, is completely noticeable and it is stunning to me and combined with the texture of this snack it was really easy to open the snack and just eat it all right on your own. please like my review if it helps you :)

d60f9fc8-4910-48f8-a91c-57d43690f1dd

The taste is great & I love that it’s super crispy and it tastes cheezy as mentioned, size is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits to use in ur diet rather than commercial crisps & great snack to eat & good serving size 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I found these to be more spicy than nacho-like, so I personally would rather recommend the Texas BBQ flavor. As vegan pork rinds go, it is not bad, and makes for a pretty good afternoon snack. The package size is not too big or too small, so you'll probably finish the whole thing in one sitting.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I was looking forward to trying these, and bought 2 flavours. I used to prefer the thick, crunchy type of pork rinds, and these light types were not familiar to me, but they are tasty - a good snack, with lots of flavour.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

We bought this just out of curiosity since we eat pork rind snacks. It doesn’t taste anything like it. But it’s still a good snack if you don’t expect it to taste like pork rind.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It’s okay, my mom find it too salty, i just think flavour wise it’s not cheesy enough. But not oily which I like

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Best pork rind i have had. Great flavour and crunch. Better then non vegan ones.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Such a yummy snack and perfect for on the go. My family loves this brand.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Surprised these are vegan! They have a great satisfying crunch to them, very easy to snack on.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great snack, crunchy, strong nacho flavor. I’ll buy them again sometime.