KE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I really liked the hydrated feel it gave the skin. But like someone mentioned a lot of liquid stays on the dropper. I prefer this product to a pure hyaluronic serum. I haven't decided if to order it again. It contains dyes and even though it didn't cause me any skin irritation, I'm not sure if I should really do that to my skin...

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Love this product! My skin feels so hydrated and fresh after using it. It's also lightweight so its perfect for applying moisturiser afterwards and the fact that I live in a humid and tropical area so it doesn't feel sticky afterwards. I don't use this serum everyday butI feel my skin has been improving and looking more healthy as compared to before. My friend also tried this product last week after she slept over at my place and she fell in love with this product since she has dry and oily skin and it worked wonders on her as well.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

i have extremely sensitive skin and this did not break me out. it did sting a teeny bit on certain areas where my skin was very compromised but those with impaired skin barrier know that even a gentle moisturizer will sting. it spreads nicely and does not pill. other than the mild retinol, it has some other great ingredients ! i didnt smell any scent. & the package is quite pretty.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

nice product great quality small size and nice and pleasing packaging. Product is easy to use with a pleasant scent and is good on gentle and sensitive skin i feel like all ages can use this and i personally benefited from this product

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Amazing serum,i really liked it,my skin was feeling good after using it,not heavy,the smell is nice as well,the package very cute.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have bought 4 serum regiment and I have yet use this product. I believed this is a good product cause I bought this due to others review.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

It's gentle to the skin, even sensitive skin. It has no scent. The size might be small but it can lasts for a few months.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

It is not thick, but it has a nice slip, absorbs well. So far no irritation, although it contains retinyl palmitate (but probably a very small amount, as it is listed third from the last) and my sensitive skin usually reacts to retinol very quickly. I use it in my evening routine. I like that it contains niacinamide and peptides as well as HA. I haven't been using it for long enough to see any effects I could attribute to this serum specifically, as it is part of my min. 7-step routine, but the ingredients are good and I hope there will be long term benefits for my skin.