KE

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I absolutely love it! Amazing quality, composition, size, package and benefits! I feel great after using it in my routine and I personal recommend it!

1388d88f-7789-4c1d-99f0-457b36afa632
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This product is amazing! I've been struggling with BV for many years...I've tried product after product, antibiotics, gels.. but BV would always come back. This worked from the first day, no more unpleasant smell!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Recently started using this and I can already notice a big difference. I helps a lot with odor and is really easy to use. Helps me to smell great and feel more “clean”

Posted on May 25, 2022

Works for the trush and recurrent bacterial problems. Safe and does not have any bad side effects what can be on other local trush creams etc. Love this product! Gonna buy again definitely!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods! Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods! Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

only used them for a short time but really think they help with bv. recommends testing as an alternative to antibiotics

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

highly recommend. effective in clearing unpleasant odor. will definitely repurchase.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Really helping the odour and health, small and easy to use, great care!

Posted on May 23, 2022

It actually good product I like it if you struggling w bad smell this is the deal