KE

Posted on May 3, 2022

I use it every time I get a pimple and it’s working very great,good quality good size cuz it’s 23 patches for like very cheap price,all of ages can use it ,I wish my teenager self know about it,genteel on the skin and don’t moisturize ur pimple <3

014f4b10-8070-4acf-bab5-11bf0269f42d
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I bought two different pimple patches to try during a July 2022 sale. The quality of this product is higher in my opinion as it is more effective in shrinking the pimples. It has no scent but has a wide range of sizes in the package and also benefits in helping to keep me from picking.

7d7cfdf9-d198-4565-b900-c286c457ddf1
db9a88e3-4b9d-41b3-ac29-6aa8af64314c
9ad71c88-f5dc-4898-8d65-c2c5cf194cce
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My skin is not problematic, but ocasionally I have breakouts . These patches speeds up the healing process. I use them on the clear skin. Every 8h I put new patch. They have no scent. They come in different sizes. I recommend you to always have one package at home, I always do.

4675eba5-d1b6-4d2e-ab5d-b6507dc1a629

Good. It has salicylic acid (which is oil soluble so it can get in the pores and exfoliate it) tea tree oil (antibacterial) and Centella and it's actives: triterpenic acids (asiatic acid, madecassic acid, asiatoside). it helps to reduce inflammation and sooth the skin. it also can help with Post Inflammatory Hyper Pigmentation. I ordered 2 packs and this patches really helped me with the big and inflamed pimples, it does dry them too much sometimes. This ain't sticky as the Cosrx ones but still really good! LIKE THIS COMMENT IF I HELPED YOU!

b6b66ec9-c7c6-4cf7-8428-a80337e27d9f
293d7781-8a5a-44b1-8653-cb704e925e88
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I tried cosrx patches and was in love with them, then I discovered these ones , I was first attracted by the price, because it's the lowest on this category of product, then when I tried it I was very satisfied, it works and it dries up the pimples very quickly. I will definitely repurchase it again and again.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I'm a huge fan of pimple patches for one simple fact - they really work! So i'm always trying new ones and trying to find the best ones. And these ones might be one of the best i've tried. Price to quality ratio is amazing. You get a bunch of different sizes. They are easy to peel off the packaging and they stay put on your skin during the whole night! I'll definately repurchase these

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great product for a great price. In addition to the benefit of the salicylic acid, it's very helpful to cover the pimples and prevent touching. I find that the spot patches adhere very well while also being easy to remove. The packaging is resealable, which is convenient, and the patches come in two different sizes. Will be purchasing again.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is my second time purchasing these. I really love them, and I have tried at least a dozen different brands of acne patches. These are some of the best I've tried. They are particularly good for daytime, as they are almost totally invisible, and stay on really well.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Formulated with all best ingredients for acne soothing! If you are using Korean skincare products, you'll know it right away of the ingredients in this products. The only disturbance is the quantity is a bit small and the patch itself is a bit hard to take off from the plastic to stick on face.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Searching for a affordable price on spot patches I found this the quality it’s the same that cosrx o mighty patch the size too. I’m liking the benefit of the asiatic centella in my skin the composition it’s like the others brands like a little transparent sticker