KE

AuNaturale
Posted on Nov 28, 2021
Love! Love! Love!

I love these eye zone masks. New product and have already re-purchased. So lovely and soft on the skin and the iridescent lavender is really cool. I find them much better than eye patches. I have a small face and the mask also sits on the upper eyelid which tends to sag as you age. I found it really gave those areas a lift for the day and you look a lot more fresh and uplifted. Love!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It’s my first time I ordered this mask, I like to use this mask when I eat food, so mask don’t fall down when usually mask covers all face) and I like this fancy color. Can’t wait to try)

6135d425-2814-43a4-a476-81539d6903b9
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Of course, a single application cannot work miracles, but I can say that the taste was very pleasant, it leaves the eye area relaxed and refreshed.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My best travel accessory, when I can’t take my favourite eye patches with me. And a first aid in the morning when I had not enough sleep. The trick is to keep it in the fridge or in the freezer, to boost the effect.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

love how the scent is so calming and its so easy to use. non irritant package so great for sensitive areas with great benefits for tired eyes.

Megan25
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Oh gosh I love it! I’m going to order more now. A very subtle smell but really lovely, super shimmery and iridescent, very pretty. Lovely and cool around my eyes.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Love to use it after work. It feels nice and relaxing. Great for sensitive skin, leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. Also love the package, easy to take it out, good quality.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Really lovely eye zone mask. I use this when I wake up in the morning as I am making my coffee. It's super cute and makes you feel a little bit like a super hero. It helps depuff my under eyes and firm my crows feet.

Posted on May 4, 2022

just keep it in the fridge before applying. no really scent. very good type of mask ad it absolutely covers eyes area. It is good for tired eyes. also good to use it after up.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I really like this mask. For more effect put into fridge before use)