KE

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Great tasting, easy mixing protein

I've been using protein powders for years and I always come back to Select by PES. It's the best tasting protein I've ever had. My personal favourite is Snickerdoodle, but the chocolate cupcake is also amazing. It's a shame we can't get the chocolate peanut butter cup through iHerb because that was incredible mixed in oats. This protein is versatile; it tastes great in water, milk, oats, and can be used for baking healthy treats. It mixes really well and never clumps. The flavour is robust and balanced. Yes, it has sucralose, but if the rest of your diet is dialled in, I believe a little bit in your powder won't hurt. That's personal preference, though. I think it doesn't get any better than SELECT -- so come on, PES. Give us all your flavours!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Seems like there is a mixed reviews about how this taste like. Some said it taste super delicious, while others said it was the opposite. To me, this taste like chocolate mix with regular milk. Just beware that, if you're not a fan of sucralose like Splenda for example, don't buy this protein. Or if you don't like any artificial sweetener at all, I suggest try out California Gold Nutrition plant protein instead.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

This is the best tasting protein supplement I've ever had. I can even mix in a hearty scoop of a collagen supplement (for healthly tendons) that I take which tastes absolutely horrible, but the protein flavor is so good I can't taste the collagen. It's slightly lower than some other protein powders I've had when it comes to protein but definitely worth it since the taste is so good.

sc0rcher
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great tasting protein. Can just mix it with water and it taste great. Add it to your oats or cereal will definitely make them a level up to become a treat.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Has a strong artificial sweetener taste which I dun like when use in baking. I dun know why all e reviews said e taste is great, maybe when you make it into a smoothies taste is nicer? But definitely not for baking if you cannot stand e artificial sweetener taste. Its vanilla indulgence flavour protein powder also has e same issue. Definitely won’t buy again. Go for protein without artificial sweeteners like California Gold Nutrition.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I've tried this protein before. Fantastic flavour. It's delicious and great for baking but good for drinking as well. Can't wait to make protein ice cream with this powder.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I loved the texture, blends easily with everything. The flavor is great also. Highly recommend

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It has good texture and consistency. Tastes artificial and very very sweet. I thought it would be more chocolaty but it kinda tastes like cake mix. Not bad but I wouldn't repurchase.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Great protein. Taste is good and subtle. Great for cooking. Mixes very well and makes a great texture with oats. Good price for the size and the quality. Great to hit protein goals after a workout 👍