KE

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

really good flavor taste amazing I ordered it and it became my favorite protine powder and the protine ice cream with this whey is so good and smooth it's just really good and I recommend you to get it the size is 2pound and it's high quality product

ec67e63a-56f1-409d-af2f-5ceb7d1e143e
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I wasn’t too sure or had high expectations on this flavour. I’d just seen some recipes and comments about it so thought, let’s see. WOW! It’s my new favorite. It’s a bit cinnamon, bit buttery, and a bit caramel tasting. So versatile and definitely a staple.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Easily my new favorite! I had been wanting to try PEScience's Select protein for so long. So grateful they're available on iHerb. I make microwave mug cake with this everyday. I do get a bit gassy with this, though, but it doesn't bother me too much. Looking forward to try the other flavors.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It tastes good and we can use it for other recipes. The size is ok because we liked the flavor but if we didn't it would've been too big. The quality is good and has all the ingredients needed for a protein powder.

03176f25-fedb-445a-8cd9-99f8f1eabbb6
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Honestly one of the best tasting proteins I have ever tried! 110 calories for 27g of protein...its really hard to beat that, only reason why I couldn't give it a 5/5 is thatthere is a very subtle bitterness at the end but honestly it tastes so good that you don't really notice it. Quality product, great price and tastes amazing.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have been wanting this protein powder for a long time, it does not let me down, love the flavor of a bit cinnamon, I add it to my Greek yoghurt, mixing with almond milk and my breakfast oats, it brings vibrant taste and I love it!

22841685-1b87-450f-b027-3b4bd048afe9
6434cc32-3ae3-49e2-bf94-6555e66549d5
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have never tasted a protein powder with a flavour profile! This has complex flavours! And if someone else made it for me I would not know the cookies are made of protein powder!!!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Very tasty protein powder! It tastes and smells like a vanilla cookie! The texture is good and it’s dissolved easily with any liquid, no lumps. The package is a bit small, I wish the larger packages will be available soon.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Love the taste and texture! It’s sweet with no artificial flavor, and reminds my a vanilla cake with a hint of cinnamon. I’m love baking with this protein powder and not in shakes…

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great taste and good results, i love the fact that it's a combination of whey and casein. The quality is amazing and it's a great addittion to a healthy diet to achieve fitness goals.