KE

Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm 70 and have arthritis in my fingers on both hands. I also am bone-on-bone in knees. Needless to say, the pain can be extremely uncomfortable. I first discovered the Penetrex cream that I use every night on my knees and hands so it can work overnight. I was thrilled to find the Penetrex roll-on for quick applications. I LOVE IT! It has a slight scent that is quite nice, it dries quickly and gives me almost instant relief. The container is the right size to easily to carry in a purse or pocket for use while away from home. Because it's not always comfortable or easy for me to get up to get the Penetrex cream, I keep the roll-on next my recliner when at home when my hands start to hurt. This is a marvelous product!!! It is also less expensive and has free shipping so I purchase it from iHerb instead of buying it from the big Wa**art store. This is a marvelous product!!!

I've tried so many similar products and find this to be the best. I like to put it on before bed and I really do feel better in the morning. I believe it soothes and really even helps me relax. It has a great texture, it's just right and absorbers well. Great for every ache, especially on neck, shoulders, knees. I was thrilled to learn iHerb carries Penetrex!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Just like most seventy year old “seniors” my knees are somewhat worn. Following a set of X-rays my Dr. prescribed steroid injections. Although these provided early significant relief they begin to lose some of their effectiveness before time for the next shots, At the suggestion of a registered nurse I tried this product and it greatly reduced the pain! Also has a nice smell, absorbs quickly and is not greasy. By purchasing the product through this company I was able to save money as compared to buying locally. I have tried numerous other products but hands down this one is the very best! Certainly would recommend it to anyone suffering from pain. Somewhat pricey but I will continue to use it along with the injections!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I have been using Penetrex for over 2 years. I don't think I would be able to walk or sleep without it. Before my knee surgery, i used it for my knee pain. Now I use it daily for my sciatic pain. What I also like is that it has a very mild pleasant scent.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I am a big fan of Penetrex for many years, as it’s really good for my carpal tunnel and knee pain. My mother is also helped relieving any kind of joint pain, like fingers and shoulders, etc. So glad iherb sells it finally, as it provides lower price and free overseas delivery.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I have used more than half of my first Penetrex Relief & Recovery cream package and I can't tell that it helps a lot. Smells good, has a nice light texture. But it just does not work for me! As I work hard with heavy equipment and do sports activities, I have some minor or not so minor issues with my neck or back or muscles or joint or ligament pain quite often. I tried Penetrex almost on each part of my body when it has a minor or not so minor pain, but it does not work for me. Unfortunately, I have to use Voltaren as it does work fast and efficiently. Also, they use a large can as a package and you might think it is full of product, but when you open it, there is a smaller jar. Not so cheap for only 2 oz. Overall, I am not happy enough with the product to buy the next one.

9b521d06-0ff1-4139-86ec-b6ea51eac408
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is the best and most effective cream I used for sore muscles! It has a vanishing scent, and the quality of the ingredients is amazing! I use this a couple times a day and any soreness I feel dissipates within a few hours. It is a little more expensive than other creams, but the benefits far outweighs the price!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Penetrex has helped me a lot with muscle pain over the years. It is one of the only creams that made much difference when I had a severe case of tennis elbow. Since then I’ve used it for many other sprains and strains. It is always good quality cream in a solid package. It has a pleasant consistency, nice smell and is quickly absorbed into the skin. Who we go thank you if ice cream is a soul

Posted on Jun 9, 2022