KE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Yummy!

If you’re gluten free it’s hard to find a good tasting cookie. These are them! Also great price for quality ingredients. The only problem is I always want more :)

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My daughter loves these cookies. They are a perfect snack. The packing is great and the size of each cookie is perfect. They have a great chocolate taste. Great price for being allergy free cookies.

Posted on May 28, 2022

When taking into consideration the ingredients used in this product the taste is really good and better than expected. Good as a snack and of a great quality. The only thing that annoyed me is the size of the package and amount of cookies

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Theses cookies are so delicious. I could eat them all in one sitting.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is the best! I love it,taste like real backed cookies! Only needs to change packages

Posted on May 4, 2022

delicious cookies. I really enjoy the soft texture and the fact that they are GF

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great taste! You can’t even tell they are gluten and dairy free

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The first time I bought these soft baked cookies they were great. By the time I bought it the second and third time I was disappointed they weren't soft baked. it doesn't taste and chew the same anymore. it's like eating cardboard. I'm better off buying the crunchy cookies.. I probably won't buy these again to my dismay.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

These taste great and have a nice texture. Gluten free