KE

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Tried all flavours for this series. Birthday cake and carrot are the best! I like this one not too sweet like the butter variation, and the confetti in this flavour just added so much points! Bring me gold mood looking at these colourful cookies and knowing they are not made up of some artificial nasties. Good as my snacks when I’m craving for something sweet

ef4e0c7b-0c69-4caf-9177-f6250ebc6873
8ff0e68d-172e-41aa-b26b-4fb17c5a832f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These Partake cookies are the best cookies I have ever had since going gluten free!! I highly recommend them!! You won't be disappointed! My favorite is the Party Cake cookie but my son loves the Chocolate Chip cookies.

lovefromjapan
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I was very curious to try these because one vlogger I follow always eats them. The taste is so healthy and tapioca flour is prominent. I can't say this is a treat for me....it's not something I crave or want to eat. I think if you have allergies and these are the only ingredients you can tolerate then you might be happy but if you don't have allergies then I don't think they are satisfying. The size is small like an Oreo but thicker. The texture is grainy and crumbly. I will not repurchase. The packaging doesn't reseal so the cookies might go stale but they might actually taste better that way. If my kids like them I will just give them to them because I am struggling to finish one box and it's been a month.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It is an alright tasting cookie, but the texture leaves me wanting. Given the price point and macro nutrient composition, don’t think this is going to be a re-purchase for me..

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

The taste was nice, but these were so crunchy and have these little bits that are just hard in an unpleasant way... not a fan, personally.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

fun cookies and great taste. Shared with a friend for their birthday and they loved them

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product. Corresponds to the stated criteria on the package. I recommend to buy.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Yummy! Will update more, waiting on the family to try it

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I don't know if these taste of birthday cake, but they tasted very nice. I shall buy again.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These are so fun - they have funfetti in them, making them feel/look more like cake! Super yummy as well!