Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Omega Sure, Omega-3 Concentrate, 1,000 mg, 30 Pesco Vegetarian Softgels - iHerb
KE
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

We've been using this Omega 3 product for a number of years. We really like the non gelatin capsule and the fact that there is never any fish taste or fish burps! I take it for inflammation and we both take it for heart health. Best quality we've found.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

No fish taste, excellent quality and most importantly halal and vegan. Good packaging too, very secure on arrival. Iv been taking it to improve my cholesterol levels.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have been ordering these for a few years now since I don't want gelatin in my diet. Great price and product I highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Package size is good with clear lettering, There's no bad taste & Paradise Herbs always contains quality ingredients. I've used their brand for years and will continue to do so.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This omega 3 is good as its comes from a good source. I have used others brands but find this one really good. It helps with my arthritis. I take 4 a day with food.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I always take this omega because it is non-gelatine. Also, my doctor prescribed me exactly 1000 mg a day. And there’s no fish-smell.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Been checking on the website and found this. Hopefully, can helps to inprove my health condition. Moreover, this brand carrys natural products

Posted on May 21, 2021

When I chose 5 stars I just meant that I like the product on the outside. The softgels are so nice to touch. And according to labels it's an omega from a good source and concentrated. That's all good, but in terms of benefits not sure if I can say I noticed anything. I was taking 1 and increasing to 3 daily. Make up your own mind if you need omega at all. They all say you need it, but I think I will go for other suplements for better lifespan and longevity, where I can acually notice change. As for omega, I am getting enough from my diet now.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

used it when i was pregnant. no bad smell. size ok 👌

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have been ordering and reordering Omega Sure, and will continue to do so. This is a vety good product.