KE

Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Glides on like a dream

Glides on like a dream, and the packaging is really compact too - an easy reach on the bedside table. Only gripe would be how I gotta stick my finger in the jar time and again for the cream so I make sure my hands are washed and I don’t double-dip!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I love this high-quality eye cream from Pacifica who always makes great products. It makes my skin feel so soft and supple. Sometimes eye creams can be irritating on the sensitive skin around the eyes, but this one is very gentle yet effective. The texture is quite rich without being greasy and feels very luxurious.

I love this high-quality eye cream. It makes my skin feel so soft and supple. The texture is quite rich without being greasy and feels very luxurious. Very hydrating and easily absorbed. The packaging is very professional. With hyaluronic acid, flowers & caffeine and it is vegan. Eye Cream ingredients Aqua, cetearyl olivate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate SE, sr-hydrozoan polypeptide-1 (vegan collagen), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, hydrolyzed brassica napus seedcake extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower extract, arnica montana flower extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, camellia oleifera seed oil, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, caffeine, allantoin, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol (vitamin E), quartz, opuntia ficus-indica seed oil, arginine, bentonite, coconut alkanes, coco-caprylate/caprate, cetyl esters, stearic acid, cetearyl glucoside, xanthan gum, maltodextrin, glucose, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This is a lovely eye cream. Very hydrating and easily absorbed. Seems to be helping to reduce fine lines, dryness and dark circles. Have already reordered!

Posted on May 10, 2022

The packaging is very professional it leaves a great moisturize feeling but no oily texture composition or tacky texture on the skin. I have sensitive skin and there was no reaction. Good quality and great value for money considering the product benefit and size.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Awesome vegan eye cream. Can see a reduced in fine lines under my eye after two weeks of use. Really happy with this purchase and price.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is amazing, saw an actual difference with my under eyes skin

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Love the package:) Thr cream texture is really nice, not heavy.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Very gentle eye cream. it doesn't irritate and smells pleasant.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Extremely moisturizing! I feel my skin tingle when I use it.