KE

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Clean shampoo with no bad products, I personally really like the smell😍and my hair doesn’t feel dry after using it. LIKE PLS. اعجبتني ريحته مره ومافيه مواد ضاره واحسه ينظف كويس وما احس شعري جاف بعده❤️

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Amazing product for the curly babies out there and it doesn’t leave the hair greasy or lay it down but clean it so well.. it smells amazing too and the quality is amazing too and it lasts

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Feels exactly like a volumising shampoo once it's in the hair (drying). Doesn't smell like pineapple but smells nice all the same. My curls were noticeably more defined after using it compared to my other shampoos.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Good value shampoo for curly hair! Helps me to prevent frizz and my hair keeps curls for longer when I use it as compared to regular shampoo.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I quite like this shampoo. It smells nice and is not to strong. I think it weights my hair down after a few consecutive uses so I alternate with another shampoo.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

very nice one of the best products I have used to my curly hair

nadamajed
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

vary nice , good for curly hair i use it twice a week , scent is good and vary good package and size for the pries

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Really like this shampoo. The scent is amazing and it seems to work well. The bottle is also nice.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

The amount of product in this is amazing! Good product

2a16b038-dda2-4be3-8f7c-8a5541da8399