KE

Posted on Oct 2, 2021
smells great!

Smells relaxing. There's a hint of rosewater scent to it and it lingers so i am liking this. Would be great if iherb brings in other products with the same scent for pacifica. I have an eczema patch and so far this doesn't cause anything reaction. The price is really affordable too for such a big bottle.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

i use this for my before bed time shower. love the scent and it lathers just fine (had an impression that body wash like this do not produce latger ... glad to be wrong).

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I adore products from Pacifica and bought this as a gift for my sister and she started itching greatly after using it. The reviews and writings mentioned that this benefits people with eczema and should be good for sensitive skin by being a gentle wash, but sadly I feel that it didn't work as said... Great scent tho! If you have no eczema!! Good size too!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great scent and zen packaging. Just looking at it calms my mind.

Very good

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Nice aroma. Creates good lather.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Fell in love with this gel from the first use 💜 Firstly, the packaging is in pleasant, stylish, discreet colors. Very convenient dispenser and large volume ✅ Secondly, I liked the natural composition and quality of the gel itself. Thirdly, the gel foams gorgeous, cleanses the skin well, while being as delicate as possible and can be used even for dry skin. And in conclusion, its aroma is just a miracle💜 Lovers of lavender and delicate aromas, you will definitely feel the bliss of Using this product. The scent of lavender sets off the scent of a sensual rose and all this turns into bliss that will relax every muscle and cell before bedtime 💜 I sleep after such a shower as a baby, fall asleep immediately and have wonderful dreams 😴 I am in love with this product ✅ If my review was helpful, please click Like❤️

5f5b5e6e-8eff-436f-be22-0e4ca3c6c036
1f2f9721-70b4-4263-a434-289d0a26912b
118464f7-b3d5-48e4-a9c3-8c3b458922cf
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was looking for a lavender scented body soap. I tried several on iherb and on the market, but I couldn't find what I expected because the scent blended with lavender was stronger. Under such circumstances, I bought this as a trial. The scent of lavender is more important than camomile, and it is healed every time you take a bath. The contents are a transparent gel rather than a liquid. What made me unexpectedly happy was the bubbling! I think that it is a foam with a fairly high score in the natural system. 355ml is a size that I'm grateful for because I always have two body soaps in the bathroom and use them according to the mood of the day. (If you leave it in the bathroom for a long time, the bottom of the body soap will get slimy immediately.) It is recommended for people who like lavender.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

From the cute package that looks like a photo, the smell seems to be strong, but it was safe to use even on sensitive skin. 3 Put the push on the bath lily and whisk it to make a chewy foam. While washing, you will be healed by the pleasant scent of lavender and chamomile. It does not smell after rinsing. I have dry skin, but I haven't had any itching on my back that I haven't applied body cream properly so far. In Japan, if you choose a product for sensitive skin, it may not have a scent at all, or if it has a scent, it may be very irritating, but this was just right, and in a good way it was a safe product.