KE

Posted on May 27, 2022

Omg i love the way it moisturize my lips and give them the perfect tint, very moisturizing and oily i also love the color i came back to buy this product I can’t stress this enough its just perfect and its exactly what i want for my lips and this scent is delicious

Posted on May 9, 2022

I found this at a drugstore when I was looking for a natural lip balm with a small hint of that ‘flushed/bitten’ lip colour. I immediately fell in love with it, but later I couldn’t find it anywhere. Then I thought to check here & I was so glad to see that they had it, and in the colour I love. It looks much deeper & more pigmented in the tube. But it comes out with a VERY sheer wash of colour. This formula is so moisturizing, and smooth! It leaves my lips super soft and hydrated! Try it out & I promise your lips will thank you!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This lip oil is so much nicer than a lip balm. It has no scent, but makes my lips feel soft and hydrated without being sticky or waxy. You do have to reapply regularly, as it comes off easily with food or drink, but in between it gives your lips a nice "glowy" shine. The packaging us a bit luxe, and I love that it's cruelty free and vegan. The only downside, and the reason I gave it four stars instead of five, is that the pigment is very weak. The product itself looks super dark, but even if I apply multiple coats there is no colour. I'll probably try a different brand or another Pacifica product next time, as I really want the beautiful feel of this one with a nice tint of colour.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is a very sheer true (cool-toned) red. It makes your lips look naturally red and healthy, rather than like you're wearing lipstick. The texture is between a jelly stick and lip balm, and the scent smells like caramel. It's quite moisturizing.

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

1st time trying, works well, lips not so dry after using...

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Excellent product! Will definitely buy again. Sheer color, moisturizing, easy to apply without mirror. It's a sheer lip balm, really.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Looks and feels good in the first our or so, but then dries out lips completely. I feel chunks of dry skin underneath it. Pity, because it looks good, but I can't wear it

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

nice color and nice texture, at a reasonable price

Posted on Oct 19, 2021