KE

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The great product. Has very soft almost not sensed scent. Using every day in my hygiene routine. The package is simple. Has the box. You can choose the frequency of the usage however as mentioned before everyday usage is perfect. The size you can see on the photo (250 ml). I believe it’s enough for 2 month of usage.

b81dc6db-fc28-4a18-9b68-f08f05a6425a
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have a VERY sensitive kitty cat. I get irritated way too easily & can only use a few products. This is a nice clear gel, that suds just enough & smells perfectly of chamomile! Good price for quality ingredients, I'm sooo happy I found it! The size is decent & the benefits are well worth it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I’ve been trying different feminine washes and I’m very pleased with this brand. It has a nice lather, scent is light and not heavy, and I’m glad that it doesn’t have Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES). In addition, it’s free of parabens, synthetic perfumes, and no artificial preservatives. I will definitely purchase this again and my search for the “right” feminine wash is over.

Solaaaaa
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Omg omg! This little guy is magical! You can spot the difference from the first use! Cant wait to restock, cause can’t live without it anymore!

9a08dc4b-e83c-48a2-91f5-0150acb46e73
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I like this cleanser a lot. A little bit of product goes a long way. It doesn't irritate my skin and I use it everyday (sometimes multiple times per day). It has almost no scent, very delicate. Package has a pump so it's easy to use. Great quality, will buy again.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have been using this product for a month. It's a gentle cleanser with a chamomile scent. It did not cause irritation and any negative reactions. I feel fresh and clean throughout a day. Decent size and quality. The smell is not strong. A great addition to my personal care.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Запах хароший нам понравилас Состав хороший Прям супкрский гель I have sensitive skin. I have been using this feminine wash for a month now and I really love it. It is gentle, light chamomile scented ,not irritating my skin, affordable and I like that it is low ph and utilizes essential oils in its composition! I will continue to use the product and highly recommended! If you think my comment helped you, please click yes!

Posted on May 26, 2022

This product is awesome, is very gentle with the skin. Is almost scent free but smell is pretty neutral. The size is good and I like the package because you can use the pump to get the product. I love the composition because is made with natural ingredients. You feel fresh after every use. The only thing I didn’t like was the fact that the pump doesn’t get lock as others do, because without this feature the cover is not secure at all. Specially when you are traveling. From the rest, I love this product and will continue using it, I recommend it! If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up!