KE

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Good

Very effective when i used in my finger that i cut when cutting the vegetables. The scent is not so good but tolerable. No complain!

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

I love the tiny size, great for backpacking and less waste. Do we ever go through them before they expire? I will feel better about using an organic product on my body.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Smaller tube than expected, but it compares to the small size of your traditional Neosporin.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This may be a more natural ointment than tradition antibiotic salves, but the smell is very undesirable. Smells like rancid oil and strong enough odor that others around you could smell it. Used once, probably not again. Don't waste your money.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

It has to stay in the fridge, otherwise it is very runny. Overall I think it does work .

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

good product, Very useful in first aid, highly recommended

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Very useful in first aid

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I have started using it works well so far.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

My daughter put the ointment on and the smell was so bad that she just took the ointment off. Don't know if the ointment is effective or not, but the smell is unbearable and had to be washed about 10 times for the smell to come out.