KE

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

They are very tasty almost addictive. Full of antioxidants and therefore a good healthy addition to the diet. It is sold as a superfood due to high polyphenol content. The packaging con be considered suitable for the purpose. They are nice and chewy. Sweet but not overly so. I am happy with my purchase. I recommend them

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

exciting that these are organic...delicious in oatmeal and even in cookies....great flavor and not overly sweet...nice and chewy ....love the health benefits ...superior quality ....a great price....tastes great and healthy ....super fresh and low in calories ...great to use in a trail mix ..high in antioxidants

NatalieAB
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The best dried mulberries I have ever bought. The resealable package is very good, and it is not dry like some of the other brands. I love it! ❤️

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This is the only brand I have tried that the berries are not hard and dried out. These berries seem larger, softer and plumper than the other brands. I ordered 4 more.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

These are soooo yummy! I've read that mulberry has health benefits, but I would eat these for the taste. Great for snacks or adding into a granola/trail mix.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I didn't try after buying. For chance I gave it for my husband, he really loves it, healthy snack with only one ingredient so I ordered again for this purchase.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

You might think these are bland if you are not used to white mulberries but oh so good for you. They are chewy, delicious and even satisfy a sweet craving. I eat for purpose of improving eyesight with whole foods. Trusted brand always.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is my first bag of white mulberries. I put them in a smoothie and it makes the smoothie sweet. And I feel more energized since I have been drinking them in my smoothie.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

very good quality fruit. we call it mulberry. dry, clean. The whole family eats with pleasure. I order with French prunes. I love berries and dried fruits. convenient packaging. no preservatives.suitable for diet.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

One of my favourite snack as it’s sugar free. Natural sweet taste, healthy and delicious.

2a392b2e-873c-47ea-a7e9-6319c1c105b0