KE

Posted on May 25, 2022

Really impressed with this brand! Wheatgrass is very green and a mild taste nothing overbearing. I put it in a glass with 16oz of water and stirred and it blended easily . I am picky about my powder supplement s and I will order this brand again. Plus for the zip lock bag to keep it fresh! If I could improve one thing it would be making the bag more than 30 servings. Great for your health and a great way to get your antioxidants in. Let's nourish our bodies!

d7511fcc-2ee7-4972-86da-04b0b57bbddc
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I've tried more than a few Wheatgrass Juice Powders from Utah over the years and I find this one the most palatable in my mouth without needing to add anything. In addition it offers the same quantity for the best price and if suffucient packets are ordered then postsge is free too. and

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Wheatgrass powder is made from the whole plant, including plant fiber. This isn't ideal because 97% of the plant is made out of fiber. Wheatgrass juice powder is made from the juiced nutrients in wheatgrass, which only makes up 3% of the plant. This means that wheatgrass juice powder is part more nutritious than wheatgrass powder. This is definitely a superfood. I'm taking 1 teaspoon mix with water every morning empty stomach and it help so much with my fasting. I'm totally fine with the taste. Highly recommended

I was consumed a cheaper one , then that one become out of stock, I try this , and the same time I hear some dr explain the different between wheatgrass juice and wheatgrass powder.. the wheatgrass juice it’s almost 100% absorpt it a body , Because there is no fiber in it and rich of nutrients , read about it guys ..

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Perfect quality. Ingredients are great. Taste like wheat grass. Antioxidants benefits. Package is resealable so it doesn't go bad. I mix it with other fruit, wheat grass, and beat powder. The perfect size for thee price. You get more then what you pay for. I would highly recommend drinking this on a daily basis.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

When i bought it, i was concerned about the taste, as i do not like the taste of raw vegetables. But i was positively surprise, the taste is so pleasant, and i look forward to my morning drink. In fact, i ordered for another 8 packs immediately. Its texture is smooth, and easily dissolves in water or any form of liquid.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

It tastes so good. It mixes up so wonderfully in my ninja blender. I have 8 ounces of it every day. I don’t add anything to it because you get the most of it without anything added to it. Your whole body will thank you for it. The package it comes in, keeps it always fresh.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought 3 times already. Smell fresh and tasty. The colour is dark green you can tell it’s fresh. It’s juice powder no fibre so taste much better and more nutrients with same amount.

8e9c81c3-8fa9-4bca-a078-7b0a258d00d8
ccb28171-b360-49aa-b7a9-c6d885ac0985
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

so good, Especially for those who don't like vegetables. It gives you energy and activity, so it is preferable to take it in the morning

b2b815ba-f5ab-4d7a-a824-8868574e2e15
a6e3560c-a49a-48e8-9049-b73c1dc5f138
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Genuine dried juice of the young wheat grass plant. This is so much more powerful than just wheat grass powder… the juice doesn’t have the fibre and goes straight in and cleaned and nourishes your body. Highly recommended for nutrition and cleanse/detox.